my take on this weekends Assembly

by TheLoveDoctor 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

LoveDoctor the disturbing thing is at "your" convention site the WTS does not pay to rent the facility. They pay for only utilities used since they are considered an "educational organization". Most publishers are not aware of this and the WTS likes to keep that piece of info to themselves. Makes me sick when they inflate the expenses.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Wobble - are you concerned he may report your negativity back to the CoBE? Actually I know you well enough (I think) that you are not. But if they are goinfg to start witch hunts on faders, you have made yourself vulnerable. Not a criticism just an observation!

• godrulz
    godrulz

wobble, I commend you for your bold step in doing the right thing; I hope to someday be able to call you brother in Christ, an even bolder step for you.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Godrulz - I think you talking to a lost cause - I think our wobble is as likely as me to start worshipping mythical creatures!

• godrulz
    godrulz

I agree that FSM is a myth.

• TDaze
    TDaze

So, godrulz, I presume you then worship the FSM?

• godrulz
    godrulz

I worship the Living God in Christ. Why would I worship a myth? I eat resting spaghetti on a plate though.

• Diest
    Diest

DONT FEED THE BEARS

• godrulz
    godrulz

Our bark is worse than our bite.

• wobble
    wobble

Cantleave is right, I am never going to worship mythical characters, like the "Jesus" of the Bible.

And, Cantleave, dear friend, you are right that I leave myself open to a witch hunt, every time I speak with JW's, but I don't give a Flying F***, I will make any process they try to employ against me as difficult as possible for them.

I do feel now ,that any opportunity I get I will undermine their smugness in their belief that they have "Truth", and that they have "the best way of life" , both are huge errors that I am happy to expose.

I haven't attended a D.Assy. since 2006, but I suspect there was nothing worth relaying to a non-believer like me.otherwise my JW family would have said something, so , what was the point of the thing ? Just another chance to cry wolf about the Big A, and get the poor R&F working harder at recruiting I suppose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit