Multiple Personalities

by butalbee 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Jerome,

Why did your girlfriend call her mother a hypocrite and is this really a doubt on your girl friends part about the WT? Maybe your gf is defending the WT by calling her mother a hypocrite.

Scorpion

• Prisca
    Prisca

Butalbee,

Someone suggested that with the closing down of witnessesonline (a pro-jw site), we could possible expect to be inundated with trolls and people trying to disrupt this board.

Regarding Jerome - if he's for real, my advice is to leave the JW girl. It seems to me he is letting his little head lead him, rather than letting his big head do the thinking.

• Mutz
    Mutz

Pssssst Jerome, I think you mean 'wield' the sword not 'yield' it mate.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Butalbee,
    I have obviously been feeling that way to and have been only looking in for short periods of time maybe once a day. I'm reading CofC right now just got in the mail two days ago.
    These little trolls are annoying i'm not posting as much and trying to read more and gwt better at picking them out. jerome sounds like a troll. I hope you don't think i'm one but if you do you will probably figure out i'm not sooner or later anyway so i'm not going to get offended anymore or at least try not to.

LaDonna'
    Yes at least for me that helps a lot. Thankyou for that response.

Jerome
    How long have you had a relationship with your gf? Also if you wouldn't mind How long have you known her family? Just currious.

OUTLAW
    You always seem to nail the trools pretty fast I think you are right about this one to.

plm

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jerome

You want to make peace?? Here is an easy way. Give a call to alan feuerbacher, at 970-206-1555. He is very kind and helpful to the type of people you claim to be. Pretty simple, huh? Most people here know him. I have known him for many yrs. He made this offer to another troll we had here who went by the name of sexyteen.

Later SS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HA-HA!Hey St.Satan,you are such a Devil..LOL...OUTLAW

• ISP
    ISP

Hey Jerome....I am not up with all you have posted but I think there are some problems. Firstly, JW girls do not go out with worldly people. Best they do, is wait for you to get baptised ...then you go out. If she is dating you...she's already going against the WTS..so you don't need to worry. So what is the big deal?

ISP

• butalbee
    butalbee

Just got home from work...

Jerome--If you are what you say you are, why are you posting on a thread entitled multiple personalities???????????????????? Are you feeling guilt?

LaDonna--I read your thread, and I was confused, I figured it was a joke. But thanks for your post, believe it or not--it helped.

plmkrzy--You are way too cool to be a troll!

• jerome
    jerome

i just had to respond to a statement made.

actually i am surprised that it wasent made earlier

------------------

hes letting his head lead him
    when he should let his big head do the thinking

------------------

well in a way you do have a point

i am letting my head lead me in a way.

but that isnt all.

i never even had sex with the girl!

the bible is a two edged sword
    yeild it the wrong way and it you WILL cut yourself!

• butalbee
    butalbee

You know the first post of this thread, I don't think I named any names, did I? I can't understand that Jerome would assume the thread was written just for him, as he is a troll, and playing us all for complete idiots. But I didn't say that, did I, Jerome??????????????

Please don't put words in my mouth.

And I don't give a rat's ass in hell if this is the internet: We come to this board for help, guidance, and support, to make friends that we have something in common with[JW hell] and can relate to[life after the WT].

This is a quote from one of my favorite websites:

LIE
    The opposite of truth. Lying generally involves saying something false to a person who is entitled to know the truth and doing so with the intent to deceive or to injure him or another person. A lie need not always be verbal. It can also be expressed in action, that is, a person may be living a lie... While malicious lying is definitely condemned in the Bible, this does not mean that a person is under obligation to divulge truthful information to people who are not entitled to it. [Emphasis added

w60 6/1 351 Questions from Readers *** • From time to time letters are received asking whether a certain circumstance would justify making an exception to the Christian's obligation to tell the truth. In reply to these the following is given: God's Word commands: "Speak truth each of you with his neighbor." (Eph. 4:25) This command, however, does not mean that we should tell everyone who asks us all he wants to know. We must tell the truth to one who is entitled to know, but if one is not so entitled we may be evasive ... As a soldier of Christ he is in theocratic warfare and he must exercise added caution when dealing with God's foes. Thus the Scriptures show that for the purpose of protecting the interests of God's cause, it is proper to hide the truth from God's enemies.

THEOCRATIC WARFARE REALLY PISSES ME OFF

Oh by the way, Jerome, please get a dictionary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit