Multiple Personalities

by butalbee 50 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

I'm not really sure if I have the right to spectulate about this or if I'm just being paranoid. But why does it seem that some of the posts lately are being made by--FALSE PROPHETS?? It seems to be an odd similiarity to some of the posters and it's just been "urking" me lately. I mean, I'm having a hard time trusting ANYBODY or ANYTHING JW lately, but that's my own personal hell and I'm just gonna have to live with it and hope it fades away someday...I know this is the internet--anybody can be anyone, but even in cyberspace people get to trust other people esp if they become a part of your life like this website has become. And people get hurt by lies and deceit, even on the world wide web, esp if it deals with the watchtower trying to invade ones privacy, get into their heads again.

Yes, I am probably crazy, it's just a feeling I've been feeling on this board lately, and I had to express it. I apolize if I am out of line in any way{to Simon}.

Lara

• jerome
    jerome

is this why you thought i was a troll because you think that i am somewatchtower spy trying to find out who you are and how to bring down this website?

that dosent seem to parnoid to me well you shouldent trust anyone especially on the net.

and i know alot of you dont trust me because i am new to the board

well i dont kneed you to trust me i trust myself.

welll you never know just who might find out who your right?

i'll bet alot of you still have that fear.

i think you will get over it. in time of course.

this is just another noe of the fruits of this false prophet that i have encountered.

the bible is a two edged sword
    yeild it the wrong way and it you WILL cut yourself!

• butalbee
    butalbee

All the comment that comes to mind are four letter words and shit faces.

• Carmel
    Carmel

hey butalbe,

it's just the "Enronification" thingy. You know...false profits...?

cheers sweety

carm

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jerome

Which cong are you in? Where do you live? eh? Are you scared? But then crazy people don't get scared, do they?

SS

• jerome
    jerome

mr satan

hello what is it that you would like to know about me exactly moreso than what i have already said

how old are you by the way.

• ladonna
    ladonna

Bualbee,
    If you are in all way concerned due to the thread to Simon posted by myself, please do not be.
    This was a joke amongst a lot of well-known people. Not trolls, lurkers, ect.

It was all in good fun, nothing else...and you were not around at the time, so I hope the thread didn't give you the impression of many of us having multi ID's....we don't...it was something else entirely...

Hope this adds a little comfort,
    Ana

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey jerome,how is it your spelling and grammar go down hill when you want sympathy.You seem to be real stupid when you need to be.A newbie who knows how to play the game.I told you before and I`ll tell you again.Don`t mess with the innocent or good hearted people on this board...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jerome

I'm 48.

what is it that you would like to know about me exactly
    Which cong are you in? Where do you live?
    SS
  • jerome
    jerome

well i am 18

that is my real age

i am new to this board but now i know a few people

i am not now or have i ever been a jehovahs witness

if i wanted you to know where i live it would be in my profile

the reason i am here is because i have also been affected by the watchtower indirectly

my gf is jw

what else is there to know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit