Shattered ...

by talesin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, hey!

Crazy suggestion...

Are there hot mineral springs near you?? Maybe soaking in them - or using mineral salts in a soaking foot bath - would help?

Of course, check with your doctor first...

• Velour
    Velour

Oh doll! Hope you get better treatment so you can heal.

Bursitis is a fairly common problem so I'm sure there's several options available for curing this nasty pain. Please do take it easy so as not to aggrivate it. I had a client who had terrible bursitis in her shoulder and I had ice massage sessions with her. I would work on the surrounding muscles to loosen the pressure on the joint and then lay ice on the tendons and joint for 20 mins while applying traction to the joint.

• talesin
    talesin

I just read all this thread.

Thank you all so much! Lots to reply to but ... for everybody, you are so kind, and I was feeling 'weak' and stupid for talking about it, but reading what you wrote me is so lovely!!!

THANK YOU

Ice, sea salt soaks and rest 4 now --- the pity party is over , and I'ma gonna get better, whatever it takes!

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, and I haven't checked my email or PMs or F/B, just getting my head around life right now...

Sorry if anyone reading this has got in touch,,, I will be tcb in the next couple days ... lurvs ya all and thanks !!!

• truthlover
    truthlover

Just don't swim in the Arm - haha

• talesin
    talesin

ahahaha,,, truthlover,,, now I KNOW you are one of my people!!!

tal

* last time I swan in the NWA I saw a 'log' floating by ... ugggh *

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Talesin - We all have times when we are low and have problems of one kind or another.

You will have better days. Hang on in there.

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, thank you, Gladiator!

I can do it!

t

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

talesin :)

It isn't weak or stupid to share your pain! Life isn't always lollipops and rainbows~

• talesin
    talesin

fff - thank you :)

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit