Shattered ...

by talesin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Okay, I got back on the 'net partly so I could be back in touch with you folks, b/c I've been so isolated for the past while ,,, so here goes!

I just got the news monday, and damn!! My foot is a mess,,, bursitis .. yech, painful, and the doctors have been ignoring me/telling me I'm making it up for 18 mos.

Now he (my ortho) is back-tracking fast, and I dunno what the treatment is gonna be ... I know it involves needles, draining and a lot of other painful, nasty stuff ... but ,,, at least I know the diagnosis and tho the nightmare is not about to end, ugh... no more to say .

I know I've been cranky,,, so sorry ... :(

xo

Jen

t

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Ain't life grand?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Sorry to hear that. My mom's side of the family tends to have foot problems, but so far I'm good... well, mine only smell bad.

Yes, it all can be VERY painful, but it's amazing what doctors are able to do. Hang in there and let's hope for the best!

• factfinder
    factfinder

Sorry to hear about that Jen. Hang in there.

• talesin
    talesin

Yup, Nick,, you said it! hehe, but I am not going to let this get me down,,, thus my post!

Billy --- thank you, sweetie! and yes, that's what I wanted to hear,, hope for the best... muah!

fact. tks, and I am grateful for the good N-R-G. :D

t

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Sorry you're suffering, Talesin. Hope they finally get it all worked out.

• talesin
    talesin

tx, MS,,, hate being a victim,,,, but it's just too much~

• talesin
    talesin

mmm,,, yowza ... duh,,, okay, done!

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

????? LOL...

• talesin
    talesin

sam, sorry , I'ts not easy for me to talk 'personel',,, but damn'''''',,, having a hard time with this ... sorry, ugh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit