by talesin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
  • talesin
    talesin

hehehe, thanks, Sam!

;)

• talesin
    talesin

It's a little bit scary, when your support comes from a DB .... but I no you guys r threre 4 me ... ;) , hehehe

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Nothing worse then foot pain. Been there, done that.

I had very bad plantar fasciutus (heel pain). I went to physical therapy, but couldn't get a cortisone shot for health reasons. I endured pain for 4 years. I finally cured myself - mainly with....Yoga! Downward dogs help to stretch the ligament that was so hurt. A deep back of the leg stretch was what the PT wanted me to do...but 5 minutes a day wasn't enough. I need an hour of having to do it, repeatedly. It got better, almost overnight.

Also, before I got out of bed each day, I now flex and point my feet. The pain was unbearable in the morning. The PF tries to heal itself during the night, and you sleep with your toes pointed. So, the tendon heals in a shortened state. The first step, you are literally ripping a tendon. But, when I flexed my feet...I stretched the tendon before putting weight on it. So, I stopped ripping it so badly.

I had to buy expensive German Finn walking shoes, New Balance, and orthodic inserts (made by a podiatrist). I live in these. I limit running, bouncing, bad shoes, flip flops, bare feet.

But, YOGA is the cure for PF in my book. Lots of downward dogs.

I have alot of heal spurs too. My feet are a mess. I sold them to the devil a very long time ago.

It took me 4 years to find what worked. I hope you are able to find a cure quicker.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Ugh Talesin---sorry you're hurting. I'm sorry your docs didn't take you seriously. They did that to me too. For a year they told me I was crazy, but it's okay, it just turned out to be a disease that could have killed me. Minor mistake. Then they told me I was crazy for another 8 months---again my mind is fine. It turned out to be a drug interaction with the medicine they gave me to treat the deadly disease--and you got it, it could have killed me. My most recent bout with craziness ended in an emergency procedure, and again, my life was on the line. That was in March. I had been going to them for 8 months with classic symptoms of an illness they already knew I had---but they suggested a psychiatrist.

that's 3 times and I'm not being dramatic. You listen to your body. Don't let them ever tell you it is all in your head. It almost killed me, but the last time I went outside the network and got real help.

NC

• talesin
    talesin

skeeter - tks so much ! ,,, I agree about the yoga ... am trying my best ... ouch right now! .. :(

trying, peeps, ,, :(

j

• talesin
    talesin

nc -- needing 2 slp --- will msg u l8r ... xo

j

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I don't know if this works for bursitus...

but with PF, they wanted me to ice and message the tendon. I froze a bottle of water, and used it as a foot roller. I would sit for 10 minutes a foot, rolling my foot over this hard water bottle. That helped too. One of the better cures.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I'll be looking for it TS.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Hi Talesin,I hope you get it all taken care of and feel better soon. I understand when you're in pain,it's hard to get anything done. But,use this time to take it a bit easy,and heal.

Sincerely,

Empty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit