Deliberately pregnant to get disfellowshipped ...elder father offers 30K for baby!

by koolaid-man 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Waiting on that pic of Rick in pink tights with black stars...

I still declare myself more charasmatic and better looking... well until that pic surfaces which will undoubtedly prove me wrong.

Mad- I understand where you're coming from thinking that it's the Christian factor that's bringing his viewers to higher peeks, but I would think if the content was good enough and Christians felt they could use it in some way the viewership would be through the roof. The Atheist Experience has alot of Christian viewers, because it's a good show with alot of good topics discussed. My videos were being bootlegged at an evangelical convention for use in combatting JWs, I think it's more a matter of spreading the word about good ex-JW programs.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Perfoming one's talent is a wonderful way for former Witnesses to unlock the control the The Watchtower had on them. Many JW'S were very talented but could never express themselves and display their God given gifts.

"Apostates got Talent" is a new venue for forrmer Witnesses to release the supppressed psychological agitation The Watchtower has embedded in them.

Many former Jehovah's Witnesses have unbridled talent, acting, dancing, singing, comics etc.

As active Jehovah's Witnesses ones capacity for creative achievement was inhibited.

In an effort to unleach the hidden endownments of former Jehovah's Witnesses, The Six Screens Telenetwork is launching a new program for the fall of 2011. " Apostates Got Talent. "

Listen to a shortened audio clip from our first participant. https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=a6419e721c&view=audio&msgs=130ed32bd879d20a&attid=0.1&zw

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

My last wrestling match is scheduled for November 19th 2011, it's going to be in your neck of the woods in Dedham if you're interested in filming it for your show :)

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Sounds good Tuesday. wrestling certainly qualifies as a talent and sports will be included on our program.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Grammar Nazi here.

Does that really read, "Apostate's Got Talent?"

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Does that really read, "Apostate's Got Talent?"

Good pick up, yes, it does read that. I suppose Rick's gonna blame the WTS for that too.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you White Dove it is being changed.

• kimbo
    kimbo

I love sixscreens

• Diest
    Diest

I think rick should kick it up a notch.....why not the full 12 screens.....but in all seriousness I saw ricks videos a while back and they confirmed what I had heard about apostates....that they are bitter nut balls. It was not until much later that I found some info when I was not looking that was helpful in putting me on this path.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The July 2, 2011 call is now ready for download....... Carrie comes on about 1 hour into the call. This young lady was extremely abused by The Watchtower Org.

When on conference call web page scroll down to July 2-2011 ..... http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/six-screens.php

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit