Deliberately pregnant to get disfellowshipped ...elder father offers 30K for baby!

by koolaid-man 50 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Sab the brand is working! If it's not broke , why fix it?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh my god, Rick, you're so full of it it's stunning.

I think someone should call this whack job out. He's got to be a dub trying to make a mockery of this place.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, your brand is barely working!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

We know this is bullshit because no JW makes enough to have $30K to give away.

• baltar447
    baltar447

This is the stupidest thing I've read all day, at least it made me laugh.

EP, you may be right although there are some dubs that have fat stacks.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I've got one... "THE GOVERNING BODY HAS GAY SEX WITH EAST-AFRICAN TRIBAL MIDGETS AND SACRIFICE THEIR BODIES TO THE GOD BAAL "

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

I really feel sorry for Rick , he had so much promise. But he turned into an wacked out apostate ZOMBIE. THERE IS NO QUESTION THE WTS CAN RUIN A MIND. And Ricks proof of that, it's really sad

• Scully
    Scully

Someone's been smoking the crack pipe with Dan "got mace" H.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

0ur first particpant for "Apostates got Talent" came on the Six Scereens conference call last night. His name is Ben E. Brady and is a singer from Texas. He was an instant hit.

Ben told the callers how his live was adversely affected in part by the Watchtower Org. Homeless, broke and ready to commit suicide by jumping into the Merrimac river in Lowell Ma. Ben was ready to jump when he noticed something amazing in the water below. What he saw stopped him from taking his life.

You can hear Ben's powerful testimony on The Six Screens of The Watchtower website, It will be posted up on July 6, 2011.

Here is a shortened audio clip of Ben singing "Bye Bye to the Watchtower Lie"

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=a6419e721c&view=audio&msgs=130ed32bd879d20a&attid=0.1&zw

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I feel like Carrie's story shows how much mind-control and emotional strain born-in/raised JW kids can be under. I don't think you can blame a young, born-in JW girl for being unable to make wise, informed choices and decisions. JWs aren't taught to think for themselves, especially young JW girls, and when a young JW wants to escape the cult they are often unaware of or unable to accept other more rational options that people with a normal upbringing take for granted. Not all born-ins get that desperate and make poor decisions, but obviously some do. Look at the stuff Kyria did in her late teens and early 20s while figuring out how to live a normal life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit