Deliberately pregnant to get disfellowshipped ...elder father offers 30K for baby!

by koolaid-man 50 Replies latest jw friends

• badseed
    badseed

Tuesday, that's gonna be hard to beat..lol

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Tuesday, that's gonna be hard to beat..lol

But isn't going to be great to see Rick wearing that outfit?

• badseed
    badseed

It would be funny for sure. But I thought he was already wearing his clown suit.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Wait until Mad Sweeney gets over his fear of self-promotion and starts referring to himself in the third person! Then NO other ex-JW media source will compare. Er, wait. What?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Another thing Rick has going for him, Tim, is he and his co-hosts are still vocal Christians. In the numbers game, the English speaking world is still VAST MAJORITY Christian. A secular-style show like mine or youtube channel like yours is by its very nature going to have lower total numbers just because of the lack of a faith-based stand on JW issues. Personally, I just figure I'm out there for the 5% who prefer a thoughtful secular view of cults rather than a sensational religious view. I've had two shows top 200 views and a third got up around 150. Two other shows fall just short of 100 views. (these numbers can grow indefinitely as long as I keep them on the 'Net) That's in just two months or so of doing it. That makes me VERY happy, even if the raw numbers fall short of Six Screens. It's not a competition; our audiences are probably 90% unique anyway - we're talking to mostly a different group of people I think.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you MS, the story is true and I when people download the call they can hear it for themseves.

• sizemik
    sizemik

This is too funny . . .

Next will come an XJW who ran off to join the circus . . .

Oh wait . . . one already has . . . Rick Fearon!

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Sizemik why do you think it is funny..... You have expressed on this board the difficulties The Watchtower has brought into your life, how would you like it if we thought your story was funny?

• sizemik
    sizemik

Apologies Rick . . . you are right.

I need to be more specific . . . .

THIS is too funny . . . and a circus . . . to do you feel it belongs next to someones' tragedy?

• Violia
    Violia

Girls threatening to get PG is not a new thing, been around for a while. It is not one and the same with jws thinking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit