An Anointeds Concubine?

by ElijahTheThird 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Aryan blues
    Aryan blues

Valis are you trying to convince us you are an Edomite? Why do you parrot Edomite propaganda and pub talk? for the sake of others that may read this site. This a a very typical example of how all the Edomites perform and have done throughout history. They never have anything that makes good sense. Parrotting Edomite propaganda is their line and hoping that the people that cannot think will go along the Edomite line. Have a great trip parroting.

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

Whats an "Edomite"?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Aryan

I like parrots. Maybe valis isn't an edomite at all, maybe he is a parrot. After all, we have a cat on this board, why not a parrot?

SS

• Sargon
    Sargon

Are you for real Aryan?
    Most of the Edomites were wiped out by King David's army in 1Kings11:15. Fortunately he was as successful as The Nazis were in wiping out the Jews. Maybe if you got your head out of your ass you wouldn't be scared of seeing little brown skinned people everywhere.

I know it's only Rock n' Roll...

• Aryan blues
    Aryan blues

Sargon and others. Are you trying to convince us all that you are an Edomite as well? Are you really on their side? Do you love the deeds that they do? who mercylessly tortured and murdered 110 million Christians in Russia and Ukraine during the Bolschevic revolution about 80 years ago. How can any one love the massive blood shed that the Edomites have done over the many centuries on Jacobs seedline and still are today. How can they be all dead as you say when their own people write in their own books and almanacs that they are Edom-Esau of Old. 1. New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia 1904, page 41. 2. Jewish Encyclopedia.1977, page 586. 3. Jewish Encyclopedia 1923, Book 13, 5-41. And many more places. I have asked them myself and they freely admit they are mostly Edomites. New York is almost owned by them. New York was the home base where they organised the Russian blood bath. Why don't you read Obadiah, and see how God is going to deal with them. And did Hitler ever gas any Jews? Researchers have gone over the places where the Jews said the gasings took place but cannot find the evidence any where. You cannot believe the movies as the whole movie industry is owned by them as well. Holywood is their brain deption headquarters for the whole world. It shouldnt take me to tell you that. You sound as you are on their side. Do you lust after a blood bath like they do as well, and on sweet young children as well. What are you a beast?

• bigboi
    bigboi

This place has now officially arrived.

We're even gettin white-supremacist trolls now.

ONE.....

bigboi

• Sargon
    Sargon

Aryan,
    I'd say that your views were laughable, if I didn't realize you were serious. As to Hitler gassing the Jews, no he personally didn't but his henchmen did. If you don't beleive Hollywood or the Jews on this, just read the words of a fellow Aryan. Rudolf Hoess retells the gassing of the Jews in his autobiography, 'The commandant of Auschwitz"

They faught like warrior poets...and gained their freedom.

• FieryIce
    FieryIce

I am the head of my household, then I can have concubines so my concubines would be male. Is the word concubine only meant for females thus the male counterpart would be called a slave?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit