An Anointeds Concubine?

by ElijahTheThird 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

That one in a position of responsibility for others, could a "minister / clergy / Anointed / elder" be rightious in Gods eyes in having a couple concubines besides the ONE wife?

Norval

• Aryan blues
    Aryan blues

This is interesting topic. Did you realise that all the forefathers had multiple wifes and concubines? Where does God condemn multiple wives and concubines? In fact in exodus 21 verse 11 It says that if a man takes a second wife, he must not diminish the food cna clothing and conjugal duties for the first wife. Martin Luther said and it is found in the Geneva bible,1590 edition, that God was not concerned how many wives you had, but you were never allowed to throw them away.
    Adultery is not having sex before marriage. Adultery is having sex and race mixing with the coloured races. It is adulterating God perfect creation and making them out of Gods perfect design. Adultery is also taking another mans wife. If you have a look at the statute laws of God, you will find it all in there. You will find that the Edomites (modern Jewry) have always spread these untrue fables. Most Christians dont even bother to check them out.
    Aryan.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

This isn't something from the bible but it reminded me of my next door neighbor's.The wife had major back surgery and was no longer able to have sex with the husband because it hurt her to much. So
    the husband went out and got himself a girlfriend for the purpose of having sex. He would take her out once a week, they would go dancing and out to dinner then her place for woopie and then he would always bring her home with him for a night cap or coffee and to say hello and pay respect to the wife.
    That was the first time I ever met anyone who had an arrangement like that. I commented one day to the eldest son he said his parents keep the old traditions they believe it promotes stability in the home and mom will never have to worry about dad running off and leaving her for another woman. She was obviously not a woman of the 90's.
    plm

• cellomould
    cellomould

Aryan, you said

Adultery is not having sex before marriage. Adultery is having sex and race mixing with the coloured races. It is adulterating God perfect creation and making them out of Gods perfect design.

Did you just crawl out from underneath a rock?

The concept of "racial purity" as an ideal is a racist illusion based on ignorance of genetic facts. The fact of the matter is that the healthiest genome is the one containing the greatest variety.
    http://www.ubfellowship.org/archive/readers/doc729.htm#purity

Do you want me to tell you why Europeans have lighter skins?

It's so the tissue beneath the skin may absorb more light, since more of the sun's rays are transmitted through 'white' skin. In the colder northern climates, people get less direct sunlight.

Sunlight is important in manufacturing at least a few important vitamins. This is especially beneficial for pregnant women.

This is an example of evolution at work, my fiend.

Of course, too much sunlight is also harmful... hence the evolution in tropical areas of darker skins which have absorbing pigment to protect lower skin layers.

Many times have populations experienced changes in skin color due to migration. (i.e. Aboriginal populations of Oceana, which are NOT at all closely related to Africans, but rather, to Asians.)

The 'white' populations now living in sunny areas of the globe will find their skins getting darker over the next few centuries, with or without mixing with the 'coloured' races.

What does your friend David Duke think about that?

Why don't you read something a little more educated?:

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f00/web2/ramon2.html

Are you ready to crawl back under your rock?

Don't want to get too tan Boo Radley!

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Great Job Cellomould!

He/she is obviously someone with beliefs the KKK would be proud of. Note the name: Aryan blues

Thankfully the Aryan Nation, here in the US has a small following. If he/she is actually from Australia, I would be surprised.

Hey Aryan, go back to your hole and tell your garbage to your friends.

• cellomould
    cellomould

I guess he/she went back to that cold damp hole in the ground after all, puffsrule.

Thanks!

Maybe soon he/she will someday transform from a pale and frightened pupae to a beautifully colored butterfly.

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• Aryan blues
    Aryan blues

Thanks for the various responses. I thought the various people that responded are interested in Biblical research. But instead you only talk pub talk, filled with Edomite prooaganda. Not one mention of any scriptures that you can back up your mud slinging. It is a pity you don't give some biblical substance to your views. We would like to think you are genuine and not an Edomite as your recipe reveals. Now what about some biblical answers to your views. Aryuana

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

We don't need scripture to understand truth and justness. If people can't accept fellow people, how can you ever expect to accept "angels" that arent even human?!

As with multiple wives and or concubinage, there are many "cultures" in the world, different "societies", totaly different way's of living and human relationships than most are even aware of. Or if they are aware they have learned only of some of the inhumane and unhuman practices of some of them.

How can anyone ever expect to go to "heaven" to judge "angels", if you don't have a clue as to their nature and culture? Research the history of our race. Polygamy and concubinage didn't get pushed aside till about 300 AD by the "church". It is better to learn how to use the wisdom of the scriptures than to quote them. The JW's are the very worst of the Saducees, and of Nikolationism! Elders apointed over Anointed! NEVER! The destruction of families and homes in far off lands has reached into the tens of thousands because of the WT practice of hollier than the rest of religions attitudes.

To each their own when it comes to multiple women in a home!

Thank you Celo, and Puff, I had to wait a day to respond as that really PmeO. *chuckles* PLM, yes the poster posted truth till the part on raceism. I have known several homes with more than one wife and or "companion women". Many are going to have a hard time with the passage about "7 women will take ahold of a man,,, etc" when it gets fullfiled.
    Norval

• Aryan blues
    Aryan blues

Race-mixing. Let me ask you the question do all races come from Adam and Eve?
    As for the darwin theories, let me ask you this question? As a scientist everyone knows that under a microscope all substances have molecules in perfect design. No one can disagree with these findings. That means where there is perfesct design, there has got to be a designer! There is no escaping these facts. Darwin was an (dis)illusionist.

Race-mixing.
    The bible reveals that other two legged bipeds were created before Adam on earth. Lets have a look at some Scriptures.Genesis:- Now the serpant was more subtle than all the "beasts of the field". Now the Hebrew word used here for beasts is "chevya". Now there are two other Hebrew words used for "beasts", A word for wild beast is "beir". The Hebrew word for Domestic beast is "behemah". Now what is this "chevya beast". There are some 96 scriptures which use this "chevya" beast word. The only way to research this word is to see how other scriptures relate in the hope that it might reveal more about the "beast".
    Going back to the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field again. Now to be subltle the beast has to have the power of speech. Its also has to be quick witted. It has to have the ability to con, trick and deceive. It lies and decieves. It has ability to be accepted so as to be trusted.
    Lets get another picture. When David faced the Giant Goliath, it was the giant who retorted to David, meaning that in a few minutes you will be food for the fowls of the air and "beast of the field" (chevya". Now this indicates that this chevya eats Adamite flesh as well. It is a cannibal.
    Another scripture in Jonah 3:7-9 Lets read verse 8. But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God and yea let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in his hands. Now notice that he wears clothes, and he has hands not paws of hooves. He can be violent with his hands. The picture gets clearer. In other scriptures it says he can be hired and accepts wages for his hire. In Exodus 22: 19 "Whosoever lieth with a beast "chevya", shall be surely put to death. Animals always have sex in the standing position not lying down. They were to be put to death!
    In Ecclesiastes 3: 21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth.
    Some will say these should have been drowned in the great flood. But it says they went into the ark to tend the animals.
    These were created prior to Adam. These are what is called Pr-Adamites. There were many books in the libraries till the Edomites made sure they took them all out, so you and I may never find out.
    The plan of race mixing is in the Protocols of the Edomite agenda to destroy the Adamic white race. Read it.
    All the talk about racism, extremism, kkk, etc is only parrotting Edomite propaganda. Aryana

• Aryan blues
    Aryan blues

Just to add to it. It was the great flood that God caused because of the Adulterating of his creation. Just a short simple illustration that all can understand. God made everything to reproduce after it kind and likness. For instance turkeys don't ever produce camels. Horses don't ever produce crocodiles. We know that David was fair and ruddy, he had a fair countenance. Which means that Adam and Eve were fair and ruddy like all Adamites, Causcasians, Anglo-Saxpons etc. Now my question is, where do the coloured races fit in. They are not Adamites. The reason why god said that if any crossed the blood lines with the beasts (chevya) they should be killed is that they are half Adamites and half beasts, chevya. Now the coloured races are in no way put down because of their race, it is because they were made for a different reason and purpose. For example, which is better or superior a cow or a horse. Neither, because they are made for a different purpose. Each has their special purpose. The bible says that everything that God made was good and they are. But God said no racemixing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit