An Anointeds Concubine?

by ElijahTheThird 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

*vomits on aryan blues shoes*

Norval

• Aryan blues
    Aryan blues

Why blame me guys, I didn't say it. Its what the bible says that counts. The bible is the only source of information that is reliable, there is no other book that is like it. Of cource the Edomites like to pull it to pieces and try and destroy it with all sorts of interpetations and fanciful theories that will appeal to many. But true investigators see through them very quickly. In fact in many places in the bible we see seemingly wrong words used but looking at the full context of the story it all makes sense. It is the Edomite propaganda we see all the time, to try to destroy the bible and Christians that want to walk in those ways. Mud throwing and using words which portray vulgarity are all common tactics used by the Edomites. The Edodomites were always the Israelites and Gods worst enemies and still are today. The worst part about it is, the churches have lost sight of it and wonder why they get so much trouble. Esau is Edom who never were Israelites. They are not even semites. They come from Japeth not Shem as they claim. Aryana

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I love the smell of troll in the morning.

Smells like......well, troll.

cd

• LDH
    LDH
    The bible is the only source of information that is reliable, there is no other book that is like it

BWA HA HAH A HAH AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Perhaps, Aryan, you should do some impartial research into the bible.

Austrailia, huh? Are you sure you didn't mean Appalachia?

Lisa

• Beans
    Beans

I love concubines they never call me or get emotionally attached,there perfect and wont take half of everything you own!

Everyone deserves a good concubine King Solomon had over 300 of them and 700 wives and was considered a wise man like no man before him or since 1 Kings 3:10-13,should we not heed the fine example of someone favoured by God in our own lives.So the bible says to take care of all our many wives and if we need a little on the side concubines are a welcome provision of our loving creator Jehovah God!!!

Beans

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

It is said there is councel in many. Hmmmm many wives, and or concubines would be good consule,, if you didnt have them from differing religions,,, LOL

Norval

• Valis
    Valis

Aryan Blues, some of us don't believe in Dog, but definitely the heart warming concept of having concubines. Don't get the idea I am being nice to you. It always amuses me that supremacists claim that there was some superior race at one point in time. Almost as dumb as believing there were a perfect Adam and Eve. Did you ever hear tale of Aryans invading Egypt and mating with the "dark" African population to create many many successful and powerfull reigning dynasties? So much for no race mixing eh? I hope it turns your stomach to imagine beautiful Egyptian women making love to those "pure" dominating Aryans..such beautifull babies they must have been....kings, queens, rulers, great builders, artists, farmers, scholars, architects......Do your history at least, at most go away. We don't like racists, facists, Christian radical assholes, or people we hope never get to procreate.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• butalbee
    butalbee

Beans--The way you think, you are definitely a single horny man, wanting to shag as many woman as possible. It's good to live life like the party and not the hangover.

Beans--you're post always make me laugh--thank you, darling.

• Beans
    Beans

Bee:
    Actually that statement was sent to be in an e-mail,I don`t know who wrote it but I love it. And yes I do try to shag as many hotties as I possibly can,I am one horny man!
    Beans

• cellomould
    cellomould
    Austrailia, huh? Are you sure you didn't mean Appalachia

? hehe hehehe hehehehe LDH!

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit