taking the long view

by amicus 31 Replies latest social relationships

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Just wondering....if frog legs taste somewhat like chicken, does 'gator meat taste somewhat like quahogs?

• Kismet
    Kismet
    Amicus, We are all amazing here.

Seven, t'is true but some here are exceptionally amazing. I mention no names at risk of offending some but you are definitely one of them.

As always,

Kismet

Edited by - Kismet on 11 January 2001 2:48:19

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Overheard on the sex forum! Where's the censor?
    Can someone tell this naive, young girl what... gigging is?? It sounds, painful,
    A bunch of men go out at night... Then they take these long sticks with points...
    Hey I have been...giggin before! It is great fun, yes lotsa testosterone flying around...
    I'll fess up. I've been gigging too...Don't participate in that kind of thing anymore...I am quite content with a bowl of organically grown brown rice and a dash of shoyu.
    Oh, GACK!! Never gigged....don't think I ever want to gig. After those descriptions...
    Yuch, I could never...
    I'm sorry I have to say it, taste a little bit like chicken...White meat.
    I like gator tail... But my all time favorite is dolphin... not... the smaller dolphin...
    Mommy, 'Gator tail is great...if you can get your hands on some...
    You are amazing... It's been my experience that women...obviously... grow tired of my gender...Makes me want to rush out and wrestle a 'gator into submission and relieve him...
    mommy, Size is not the issue... I like to play it safe and avoid eating anything with a face...
    thinkers wife, Bingo! ...
    I ALWAYS share... I occasionally get carried away and...some say a little too much
    Oops, I almost... Sorry, you're way up there...
    mommy... My... peculiarities are my own. I meant no offense.
    Cool to meet someone who apparently will try anything. I love trying all kinds of things. My husband pretty much will too...I have had beaver tail. That wasn't so hot. But maybe I just didn't do it right...Gator' tail sounds interesting... it also jumps around...I've had the turtle... too. Wonderful!!
    Your diet has been much more interesting than mine.
    It is ok,I don't get offended easily!
    I never paid for it, I have friends...How much are they asking for it?
    You are not to far from me... give me a holler I will ride right up
    I'm glad. I feel better now
    You just come right on up here...
    I'm able to order it from my grocer. It's great that you have friends who are permitted...

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Frenchy,
    What the heck are you doin'? It sounds like you're turning the radio dial around from station to station.
    TW

• larc
    larc

Hey Frenchy,

I am glad you put this together for me. I hadn't realized what these people were up to, and did you notice the topic?? "Taking the long view" How scandelous! I'm so glad you"re here shepherding the flock. Otherwise, who knows what would happen!

You proved again the importance of taking quotes from here and there, giving new meaning to them. Where did you learn to do that?? This is a talent to nurture. You allowed me to see the truth at last. Of all the Elders here, you have to be the most Elderly.:):)

• Frenchy
    Frenchy
    Of all the Elders here, you have to be the most Elderly.:):)

Thank you, larc. I think!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Frenchy, I had never realized how subliminally erotic we all were until you pointed it out. We're really cool, aren't we?

• amicus
    amicus

Frenchy,
    Regardless of the complexity of cipher used to encrypt correspondence, it seems there is always someone clever enough to decode the communication. I applaud your mental dexterity, though I fear the precedent you have set.
    PLEASE, a WARNING to all who might be inclined to read all text printed on this thread backwards! The mantras contained therein are quite powerful and difficult for even the most adept to manage. You think RHW's BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is effective..............

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Amicus....give me a break. Most of us have enough trouble trying to read forward...never mind backward! No one shall surpass me and my mantra....NO ONE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

amicus and Red: Since we Cajuns operate at a rather primitive level mentally it was no difficulty at all!

P.S. I'm a man and that's all we think about anyway!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit