Danish article about shunning. Very interesting.

by worried 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

freedom of association with others, Well I hadn't considered the WT may be going against the human rights act by their policy of shunning. But this opens a new chapter up now and we can all contact the media and local papers and mp's if you are in the UK like me and use their moronic mags and the quotes in them to prove the WTBTS are a bunch of liars and as such the need to answer for all the kids and adults who have died putting the organisation first with the brainless blood policy. This includes my dad also as I just found out he let my mom die as she was in a comma with cancer and needed blood but he said no way, me and my dad don't speak for over a year now as he is in still , I have seen the light Please all you ones on here grow some balls and stop the WTBTS now, we have the power to do this if we all contact the media where ever we live.

I have just sent [email protected] all the info on this post and I hope you all send in your feelings aswell, just do it now and wake up these governments not only about the human rights part, but all the money they are loosing by not taxing a business not a religion.

HHG

• pallemar
    pallemar

Thanks all :)

the fun part is, what in the news paper artikel, Erik Jørgesen haven't researchet this well, so he say it him slef, that they have to disfellow people who don't want to follow the rules.

so he allmost made all the hard work for us ;)

if you want to follow the case, you can see it here http://194.255.119.21/dokumenter/tingdok.aspx?/samling/20101/spoergsmaal/s1899/index.htm

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

@HHG

Living the life you choose

You should have the freedom to live your life the way you want and to make your own decisions, within reason. This includes the opportunity to do what you want in your private life, to meet and develop relationships with other people and to participate in essential economic, social, cultural and recreational activities of the community. You should also be able to enjoy your property and other belongings without unnecessary interference. Education plays an important role in helping people achieve their potential in life. Education can open new doors for people and stop them being trapped in a life of disadvantage. So it is important that everybody in Britain has access to educational opportunities. UK law includes a range of human rights that help give you opportunities and control over your life. http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/human-rights/what-are-human-rights/living-the-life-you-choose/

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

That was a great article. Don't mess with Vikings. *teasing*

NC

• worried
    worried

Mickey mouse: Im sorry, but there is an error when opening you PM :(

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

worried. Click on the envelope again. Click on reload. Click on the message.

• worried
    worried

works now :) Thanks

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Thanks for the post.

a lot of the members end up married to each other, and a lot being related to each other. That is why it has tremendous consequenses for the individual, who chooses to leave the society. You cant just leave Jehovah's witnesses and join the danish church or another religion. You will be shunned, and your friends, acquaintances and family

I had never thought of that aspect.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

One thing they cannot do is deny what is written... perhaps the guy who penned the 'mentally ill' line will get a spanking.

but they will find ways to declare that no one is forced to shun... they already pull that one at times.

JWs... prepare to donate to the legal team costs for saving the work in Denmark!

oz

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, Aussie Oz!!!

Good to see you back on the board!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit