Watchtower makes Multimillion-dollar reform in Patterson!

by ZionsWatchTower 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Smoky
    Smoky

If the GB can look to the future 5 yrs ahead in this 'system' to spend Money on Material and Man hours to expand Patterson.

Than I can plan for my future here this 'wicked system' and go to 4 year college, with a clear concience. Hypocrites!

Smoky

• truthlover
    truthlover

Is this the location where they are building a NEW 60,000 sq foot sports/rec area with an olympic swimming pool? The plans are on here somewhere - I saw them

So much for competition.. but then, as all the younger volunteers are not going to be able to drive to a shopping centre, store, etc... they have to keep them busy and interested and burn off the rigors of line drudgery.. get them into a good competitive sport of basketball, hockey.. do they really think no one will know about this... what about all the brothers and sister who are suffering because of floods, hurricanes, loss of property -- any excess monies in the WT banks should be going to congregations who are literally wiped out!!! Any WT lurker taake that message back to the governing body!!

Jesus did not need money, John lived in the desert, Paul worked for his, as did the apostles, they gave monies - foods supplies to the widows, the poor-- what is the organization doing but wanting more money! I dont give anymore and won't!!

Wonder what the elders would say if all the foks wanted to go to the competitive arenas around the nation.. I remember when the elders stopped get togethers at a skating rink!!

Wonder who is going to pay gas for the bethelites who have to travel an hour into Pennsylvania and other out bound congregations twice a week for meetings, and then what about their gas for field service??? Hey ! Anybody up there listening!!

So many questions - no answers

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Please, let them spend money like it was going out of style, spend, spend, spend.

1. Cost of materials are sky high now.

2. They will never get out of this specific use property what they put into it.

3. The more money they have in non-liquid asssets the better.

4. The more money it will cost to maintain said buildings at their ultra high level of maintenance.

Let em spend, let em spend, let em spend.

MTM

• Alfred
    Alfred

MommaTossedMe... The money will come from their Hedge Funds and Dumbo Property sales as well as KH remodel loan interest payments and KH flips...not to mention the contributions at assemblies where they invariably claim "operating deficits" on the last day... Did I miss anything? Bottom line: They've got it pretty much covered...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit