I think an undercover apostate was sitting near me at the meeting this afternoon

by hoser 28 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

@RagingBull

the goatee thing reminded me that when he first moved to our hall he had a goatee but he shaved it shortly after and the elders gave him privelges

Attendant

Mic handler

I really don't know the guy were in different service groups and I don't go out every week, I imagine hes not a ball of fire for the ministry either so we really don't see each other that much and I've only talked to him a couple of times in the last year

Hoser

• jam
    jam

I also heard that testimony and it was A Catholic priest.

I was told by ministers in the door door work, they

admire our works (door too door work), but to make

the statement you have the truth, please give me A

break.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Sounds a lot like me when I was in my last active year, even down to the reaction of my wife when I whispered critical comments into her ear. I also gave some questionable talks, but the sheep were not able to detect my real reasoning and praised me for them. Eventually I did stop commenting at all though.

• hoser
    hoser

I talked to this guy yesterday a bit. He is fairly cautious as to what he says. He may be thinking I'm trying to out him.

• bigmac
    bigmac

ask him if hes on jwn.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Yeah, it's hard to tell. It could be anything. Maybe his wife is just pissed at something.

Although i will say that the last few meetings and memorials i attended, my wife was annoyed because of my constant eye-rolling and lil comments under my breath. I think a few times i even shook my head in disgust, so maybe it's possible that he is at that stage.

• bnybyt
    bnybyt

Ask him if he knows Simon?

• bsmart
    bsmart

You know the thread is 2 years old... the fellow is likely aleady here!

• whathappened
    whathappened

Looking back over the years I was in, there must have been a lot of JWs who knew ttatt. Little things that were shocking and unexplainable that they would say and do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit