57% of all publishers pioneered in April

by hoser 35 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

We had a letter read this afternoon after the watchtower study that said we had 54,408 auxillary pioneers in April and with the regular pioneers it totaled 64,855 in full time preaching in April. 57% of the publishers.

So my guess is that the CO will come down hard on any congregation that didn't meet those numbers next april.

I think the 30 hour thing had it's desired effect.

Hoser

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Let's see if I get this straight.

The total was 64,855 -- and that represented 57%?

Then, let 64,855 / 0.57 = 113,781 total publishers

What state (or country) do these figures match?

Len

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It had the desired affect of allowing them to misuse statistics by comparing unrelated figures, in order to make things look better than they really are. It will be interesting to compare total average hours when they are released.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I find it disturbing that so many people are wasting so much of their time pioneering- in addition to all the other things that the Society requires. It's rather sad.

Um...I'm new here, and this is my first post... and I was wondering how to start a new topic on this site. I don't see anything telling me how to start one. Can someone tell me how, please?

• Gayle
    Gayle

C E ,,Welcome!!,,look at top of this page,, for "New Topic"

hoser, is this for Canada?,,

• talesin
    talesin

Freek --- since it was posted by hoser, I would guess CANADA, eh? :)

(sounds right per the figures, too)

Chemical, welcome to the forum!

First, click on "Home" .... select the area where you would like to post the topic ...

Click on that area (eg,,, Friends, which is where this topic is)

You will see an option at the top of your screen that says "New Topic" *click* and voila!

Fill in the subject line,,, write up your OP (original post),,, SUBMIT, and your topic will appear when you click on "Active Topics"

t

• clarity
    clarity

Chemical, welcome to the site.

If you scroll to top of the page, you'll see.....New Topic...click on this.

You'll see your Title Line and the page below for sentences.

Be sure to to break your 'story' up into short paragraphs so it is easier to read.

Click on Submit after you've checked it over.

clarity

• shamus100
    shamus100

Whatev's...

** LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I CAN BE A DOUCHEBAG MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!! LOOK AT ME!!! ** :D ** OOOH, LET'S ANNOUNCE FROM THE PLATFORM THAT SISTER TALESIN IS AN AUXILLARY BOASTER THIS MONTH!!!! WHOOPEE!!!! HOW ENCOURAGING!!! ** :D :D :D

Pathetic, no?

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

@ Gayle, talesin, and clarity: Thank you all. :) I see it now *facepalm* I cannot believe that I didn't notice it before.

This looks like a great site. :)

It would be nice to see the actual, truthful statistics of publishers, pioneers, etc in different areas...but I somehow doubt that the WTS doesn't spin the facts to some extent.

• Gayle
    Gayle

If Canada then, that about average of 40 aux pio per cong. and about 8 reg. pio. per cong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit