My 9th Year On Here........

by Mary 41 Replies latest jw friends

• kazar
    kazar

Congratulations. Glad you're still here with us.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Happy anniversary,Mary.

Bangalore

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Happy Anniversary Mary, Talesin. Thanks for sticking around. You too, Willyloman. This forum is something I needed for some sanity. (Don't worry, I got some real therapy along with my JWN self-therapy.)

Mary, your wit and intelligence have been a great help to me.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

9 years? damn girl...

First Mouthy with her 10 years and now you with your 9, I think Outlaw is going on 10 years too...

It's like marriage, LOL !

You veterans should get a thread together and remeniss about the Good, the bad and the ugly since you've been here.

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary, your wit and intelligence have been a great help to me.

Aaaww.....thanks hon!

You veterans should get a thread together and remeniss about the Good, the bad and the ugly since you've been here.

Funny you said that.....I was looking for a thread we did about 6 years ago, but I can't find it. I think Minimus started the thead and it was called something like 'the bible according to Minimus'. Each poster would add a bastardized verse (or more) of the bible and we laughed our asses off at that one........Fred Hall and You Know were the original crazies on here and then when they left, Scholar took over as Chief Dunce and Defender of the Faith. It was a scream watching AlanF and Leolaia make mincemeat out of his arguments.......And then there was our dear Gumby who I miss to this day........

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Leo is something and I recall reading Alanf's stuff, top notch.

Don't sell yourself short Hon, you are right up there too :)

• willyloman
    willyloman

Fred Hall? There's a name we haven't heard in a while. Wonder what ever happened to him.

[Newbies: FH was the original whack job here, a role that has since been played by many others]

• Mary
    Mary
    Don't sell yourself short Hon, you are right up there too :)

I might have my moments, but I don't flatter myself that I'm anywhere near what AlanF and Leolaia are in terms of brilliance. Narkissos was another brilliant mind who I don't think posts anymore.......

• undercover
    undercover

A belated Happy Anniversary Mary

I just noticed, I'm almost as old, er, I mean...I've been here almost as long as you...

• Heaven
    Heaven

Wow, Mary! Just want to say congrats and thanks for your contributions here. You've made me LOL many times. Not sure I'd have your staying power but I guess only time will tell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit