My 9th Year On Here........

by Mary 41 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Congratulations on your ninth year of posting comments here .

I for one have enjoyed reading your comments and I think a lot others have too as well.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Mary,

You've been such a great poster - smart, fearless, loyal - please don't ever change!

• Glander
    Glander

we had so much fun in math class! don't aver change! Have a great summer! See you next year!

Friends 4 ever!

Gregor

(woops, was this a yearbook signing?)

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Congrats Mary! 9 years is a long time to be at anything. I don't have to repeat how well respected and well liked you are here. Here's to many more years here for ya.

Don't ever leave here and don't ever change, girl!

V665V665

• wobble
    wobble

Happy Anniversary Mary !

I can't believe you were only ten years old when you joined this site !

• Mary
    Mary

LOL @ wobble! Ya......I've aged pretty well eh?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I for one am very glad that 'old timers' such as yourself are here.

Thankyou to all you veterans of JWN, because without you a lot of history and knowledge may not be available to us newbies...

me, at one year...well i think i have learned to walk...

oz

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I miss alot of the ones that were on here when I first joined: Unclebruce, Dr. Jekyll, Gumby, KW13, Littletoe, Xena, Simplesally, Dansk, Bendrr, Englishman, Ozziepost, Luna, Brummie, Juni, Buttlight.......we had a lot of fun on the board but it's nice that there's alot of newbies on here

Ditto everyone on that list and fully agree with your sentiments. You're an asset to the board Mary

plus, I ain't the only old timer on here!

You sure ain't

• Quandry
    Quandry

Congratulations!

I wish I could go to the spa with you next time.

I also wish some of the posters you mention would pop in from time to time. Dansk....he was such a fantastic person, I miss his wit and wonderful posts.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Mary: Thank you for your valuable contributions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit