You Know - Your Wrong

by Amazing 112 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Amazing
    Amazing

You Know: We have not echanged Net Fluids lately, so forgive my ... shal we say ... EXPLOSIVE! nature. All meant in good taste.

History is NOT at any great turning point. There is NO evidence that human history has had ANY great turning points. The mistake history buffs make is to thinkn of history like it all happened at one ... but taken over "real" time, humanity have changed very slowly.

Two mutually antagonistic political systems are NOT lining up for a final winner-takes-all showdown. many in the Towel-Head culture (no disrespect intended) are stuck in a time warp of about 2000 years ago. These are just growing pains that are going on within their own nations ... and unfortunately a few left-winged nuts found themselves inside airplanes.

Those two systems are NOT the empire and the republic. I agree that there are systemic struggles between ideologies ... but the real ugly stuff comes from religion. Religion is a part of human tribal-animalistic instincst gone bad with certain gene and DNA strands. We will eventually evolve it out like we did the Tail, and eating our own feces like Gorillas do today.

They have NOT been at odds for several hundred years. Humanity has been at odds since the beginning of civilization, whether you accept scientific evidence dating back hundreds of thousands of years, or you simply stop at Cain and Able. God created Humans in His image, and look at what we have become!

You said,

imperial faction will use their surrogate mercenaries to set off a nuclear war---most likely in the Middle East or Between India and Pakistan.
    Iran has been the big Nuke buyer from the defunct Soviet Union for years. They are the main meance followed by Iraq. Pakistan and India are not that stupid to set off nukes. BUT ... the terrorists did the west a BIG favor by hurting us as much as they on 9/11 ... they gave the west justified reason to go in and take take nukes away from Iraq and Iran ... maybe take away their oil for a while to pay for damages ... and while we are at it, bring them into the 21 Century.

Satan the Devil does NOT have at his disposal the means to provoke WWIII. Satan is the "Weakest" link ... in our Tribal past ... a fantasy like a Reverse Santa Clause ... the notions of a Devil will pass with educaton. Pointing to Satan is an EXCUSE to given up taking responsibility for ourselves as humans.

This is why the rationale of the apostasy is NOT so mind-numbingly stupid. The world is NOT in any worse mess at the present moment. It is different, but very much the same. Inspite of some problems, the planet has grown and gotten much better.

The GROSS mistakes and lack of vision on the part of the Jehovah’s Witnesses has NOTHING to do with God’s word. It is a comic-book religion, bordering on Talesw from the Crypt.

You said,

Jehovah’s word is what determines the future, not the Watchtower’s interpretation of his word.
    If the Bible is God's word, then you said a mouthfull there ... and I agree with you 100%!!!

You said,

"And, as Jehovah’s premier prophet, Christ said that the entire world would suddenly, instantaneously, be gripped by a fear that would literally make men faint and that a situation would arise from which there was no human solution."
    Where did Jesus say those exact words? Well ... nowhere? They are your summary of his words? No ... they are what you read into his words.

You said:

Just a few backpack nuclear weapons going off anywhere in the world, let alone major population centers, and you will see a terror and panic that will defy description.
    Panic, much due to ignorance. These types of weapons are not nuclear detonations, but regular bombs that blow rqadioactive materials around. Make a mess ... but mostly causes panic.

You said

The first thing that will happen is that the financial system will simply vaporize.

Why do you keep insisting on this? For nearly 18 months now you and I have argued about financial systems. Look at the evidence. 9/11 with the WTC and Pentagon attacks and the President flying around on High Alert! caused serious concern. WWI and WWII caused some real serious concern. Financial markets always flip=flop when times become uncertain. It is not a new thing. The USA did quite well in spite of 9/11.

Your past arguments have always made it appear that nations are on the edge such that any little thing would send them over the edge ... when in fact, even as serious as 9/11 was, the systems reacted quite well ...

You said:

You should now have a better idea of how Jehovah is going to settle the score with the apostate and the ridiculer of his word, and how this verse will be fulfilled: “I also, for my part, shall laugh at your own disaster, I shall mock when what you dread comes, when what you dread comes just like a storm, and your own disaster gets here just like a storm wind, when distress and hard times come upon you. At that time they will keep calling me, but I shall not answer…”
    32 years ago I worked with an atheist man. I was trying to "Witness" to him. He said to me, "Your little Jehovah is going to prove to be a pain in your ass when you finally grow up." He gave me a copy of the book, The True believe by Eric Hoffer. I never forgot his words, because of how me said "little Jehovah" like he was some kind of Tribal God.

The Jehovah of the Watchtower is a FICTION created for marketing purposes by Joseph Rutherford. There is NO JEHOVAH ... HE DOES NOT EXIST.

I DO believe that God exist. If any man has ties with God it is Jesus Christ. But the mean, vindictive Tribal nonsense called "Jehovah" is a lie promoted by mind-controlling religions.

Think about it.

• Julie
    Julie

Good morning Amazing,

I am in agreement with you and disagreement too. While yes, You Know is WRONG and all that you posted to make this point is right, the one thing that I disagree with is the statement that there were no real turning points for humanity. Don't know that this is one of them but there have been several in the past. Otherwise how would the dark ages have turned into the middle ages? How would we have gone on to the further enlightenment following the Reformation etc.?

But I just had to tell you how right you are on how WRONG You Know and that whole Jehovah (god-of-hate) is. Thought I'd shock the board by publicly agreeing with you.

Looking forward to your long awaited next mail,
    Julie

• larc
    larc

Amazing,

I would like to add on more point. You Know insists that we are living in bad times. Bad times compared to what? Compared to man's past, this is the best time in human history. Mankind always has had war and desease, yet has survived and made progress. We have doubled our live span since Jesus's time, with most of that increase coming in the last 200 years. Even comparing the first and last half of last century shows great improvement. In the 30 years starting in 1914, mankind faced WWI, The Spanish Influenca, The Great Depression, and WWII. These events caused much misery and killed hundreds of millions of people. In the last 60 years, death and illness has been greatly reduced. As a result the average life span has increased by 5 years in that time. So, with all our troubles, these are not the worst of times, but the best of times, compared to our past.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Larc,
    I agree with everything you said. I know for a fact that I am living better than my parents when they were my age. Even though I recently lost my job (that is the aircraft industry for you), I am still living much better than my parents did at my age. What seems to matter most is in how you plan your life. If you want to live afraid and live a sheltered life, then your life will not improve, and could get worse. But if you are a master of your own destiny, the sky is the limit. What is great about the time we live in, is more people are masters of their own destiny, instead of living under oppression.

You Know, you should try living sometime, you just might like it. Or are you afraid to do so?

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• larc
    larc

Amazing, Julie, and JayHawk,

I don't know if you read it, but I started a post called, "Bad news for Know." On it I chided You Know regarding his failed prophecy (the last of many). Of course, he was compelled to respond with the triple curve theory. I pointed out with over 30+ posts with facts that our productivity has doubled in the last 40 years. It has not been cut in half, as he asserts. As Yogi Berra once said, "if you look around, you will see."

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Yes, I did read most of that thread, but I stayed out of the conversation, because I did not have anything important to add to that conversation. Come to think of it, I rarely have anything important to add to any conversation. Oh well, it is still fun to post what I do post.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• larc
    larc

Hey JayHawk,

There are times when I don't have anything important to add, but hey, that doesn't stop me. I comment anyway. heee heee.

• cellomould
    cellomould

mee to Carl, I mean Larc!

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• larc
    larc

Cello,

Gasp! I have been found out. You figured out my name. You are a clever lad.

• larc
    larc

Folks,

You Know has been posting here for about a year or so. For those of you who knew him from H2O or other discussion boards, how far back do his failed prophecies go? I know from some comments, that he got caught up in the Y2K hysteria, but I got the impression that he predicted dates, several years before this.

Can anyone fill me in on this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit