• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Quendi, to you I say:

"Pedo mellon a minno"

You have a PM

• Quendi
    Quendi

Captain Schmideo,

Thanks for the invitation in Quenya, and I have responded to your PM with one of my own.

Quendi

• Quendi
    Quendi

In light of our fellow poster Greybeard's thread on the WTS campaign against fantasy of any kind, I wanted to revive this discussion of a year ago. Further comment is certainly welcome and invited.

Quendi

• Diest
    Diest

The WTS knows this. Thats why so many JWs lack any culture or thinking ability.

• Quendi
    Quendi

I thought I would revive this thread in light of the discussion on the attitude the WTS has displayed toward playing chess. I think this topic is related.

Quendi

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

I recall a family I was close to. I would play D&D with their son. His mother found about $400 worth of Dungeons and Dragons book in his room. This was the late 80's and was a lot of money for him. I think he was 13. Well, when I came to his house to play a session, there on his porch was this pile of ashes. There door was open to the house which lead into the living room. He was at the table with his parents, surrounded by bibles and other WT books. I was told to leave that Ronny was grounded. lol

• compound complex
    compound complex

Of late, I am wordless, yet I do heartily subscribe to this subject!

Hi Quendi!

CC

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Hey adjusted knowledge,

Yeah, yeah....D&D.....but did he have a Sparlock figure????

LOL.....unreal

• prologos
    prologos

Mickey Spillane? writer tuned jw?

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I remember visiting Bethel in my country on the time they got their postal delivery... At lest four or five of them got the book of the month from the biggest book club in the country... I would say Bethel thus had a slightly higher percentage of people getting that book that particular book than the general population...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit