New video in the WT Comments style

by RayPublisher 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

This is only the second one they have done but it's pretty good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLXOzQQ2ePM

• godrulz
    godrulz

Good content. Morgan Freeman, Charlton Heston, or James Earl Jones would be better narrators than spy-guy-in-a-can.

• freetosee
    freetosee

the video is very well done!

But I like the voice on his other video ( Jehovah's Witnesses- Is Jesus Your Mediator?) more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV2WcRWfcIA

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@godrulz- He's still in- he can't use his "real" voice.

• godrulz
    godrulz

Ah ha....do you know who it is and when is he going to get 'out'? It seems to me that the right thing to do is eventually take a public stand. It is misleading to the organization for people to not play by their rules (if you don't agree with them, don't pretend that you are in good standing) and not taking a stand to embrace God and His truth (renounce false religion and proclaim/defend true religion). I can appreciate that there may be issues of losing family, friends, job, and wanting to work from within to reach people, but...

• bohm
    bohm

godrulz, you are such a judgemental ass....

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I like the split screen with the GB all yapping at once.

• godrulz
    godrulz

OK, I see that they are still JWs at heart and are seeking to reform from within. This still goes against being a good JW in good standing, but they are standing up for their rights and freedoms (fine). I thought that they no longer believed WT propaganda. Since they still hold to WT doctrine (maybe not practices) on core areas, they would not have to leave (but would get kicked out if they were more transparent which may have some integrity; if you don't agree with the WT, go join Bible Students or some other splinter group or start your own; the org as a right to conformity and control, not to defend them, but...)? I think there is a difference between being principled and being judgmental.

• bohm
    bohm

I think there is a difference between being principled and being judgmental.

yep, and you went with judgemental.

• godrulz
    godrulz

Meesah sorry....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit