What's Your Objection?

by 1975 64 Replies latest social humour

the trueone, what a name, does it implie your the only trueone, or does implie a true love for yourself. Go back to the real world? Let me tell you something, contact me personally, I love it and we will set up a meeting. Fair enough?

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

For those who have thrown their toys out of the cot... you can have your teddy bear back!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The other note worthy thing about open forums like this is from time to time you get people full of disruptive bullshit,

for one reason and another.

Last comment ....

the trueone, believe want YOU want to believe and stick to it. Anytime you want to play golf, let me know.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Let me play Creampuff.

sooner7nc, is that the best you can offer, a comment I made to bohm, cream puff? Shame on you, challenge me to a game of golf. Be yourself and don't mimic others. Don't cheapen your character.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Oh I'll challenge you to a game of golf alright. You'll go home with your irons shoved up your ass and your putter wrapped around your neck. I'll throw your driver in the nearest water hazard. That good enough friend?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

What's taking so long? You coming up with some snappy comeback you dick?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Or are you having to get your mother's permission? Don't bother her my friend, afterall she's got crack to smoke and she doesn't have time for the likes of you.

sooner, your NOT my friend. As to golf, NO PROBLEM! I use Walter Hagens ( 1958) irons which I've have and used since 1960, and still use them! Golf has been a religion to me. Now your talking my talk. Do you want me to tell you where I have tried to quailfy in the USA& Canadian golf tournaments? Did you ever reach that level?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit