If angels are created perfect, are they all the same?

by ballistic 14 Replies latest jw friends

• trevor
    trevor

The bible has always portrayed angels as sons of God. Of course the Bible could be wrong. But if we stop taking the Bible seriously, we could find ourselves questioning whether angels exist at all and that could upset a lot of people.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    But if we stop taking the Bible seriously, we could find ourselves questioning whether angels exist at all and that could upset a lot of people.

Oooh errr, we couldn't have that.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Everything in the physical universe is evolving through a procession of "kingdoms". In Kabbalah, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. there is an underlying theme of an order of progression through the mineral, plant, animal and human kingdoms. Once sufficient evolution is reached as a human, there is the natural progression to what we would call "angels". That would mean that the consciousness of angels was at one time part of the consciousness of minerals, given to us in myth as "gnomes", et al. There is a whole hierarchy, and they exist on different levels, dimensions, or octaves. We are at this very moment connected to our Higher Self which is Spirit, and as we learn and grow, we are contributing not only to our own evolution but that of the entire order of Creation.

This doesn't mean that there can't be a "fall" back into a lower realm. The fallen angels in the Bible are trying to tell us that. This would be "devolution", not to be confused with "involution".

• designs
    designs

Someone posted an 'Angel' experience on my facebook page. They believed an angel grabbed hold of their steering wheel and prevented a crash. I always wonder why the angels are so picky, hundreds if not thousands of the Faithful die every year in car crashes. I can never figure out the serendipity of the angels on stuff like that.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    They believed an angel grabbed hold of their steering wheel and prevented a crash. I always wonder why the angels are so picky,

Maybe the Angels just never liked Ted Kennedy or Princess Grace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit