If angels are created perfect, are they all the same?

by ballistic 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

And a related question, what work is there in heaven. If everything in heaven is instant and requires no work, where is the satisfaction in that?

With the first question, we are a prodoct of random replication of various genetic code, and later we develop differences due to our environment and up-bringing. Presumably angels do not have a genetic code and live in a perfect environment. It leads to the question: where did sin originate?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Good questions that can only be answered by mythology.

I've always thought if angels were perfecft how could they be tempted by women?

How could they begin to look upon the daughters of men what posible attraction could the female hold on an angel?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Although they can only be answered by mythology, I ask questions also as a thought experiment, brain storming if you like.

The question of how sin can arise in a perfect world for example, one could say in human terms, it could be blamed on freedom of thought and the randomness of ideas which spring to our minds; the same cause behind our creativity???

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

They're not all the same. You have the Serpahs, Cherubim and Celestial order.

I suppose their makeup is different from each other.

Angel means messenger so that gives you an idea of what they do. The higher orders likely have more responsibilities.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

The question of how sin can arise in a perfect world for example, one could say in human terms, it could be blamed on freedom of thought and the randomness of ideas which spring to our minds; the same cause behind our creativity???

Yes, I totally agree with this one, freedom of thought and freedom to choose

• designs
    designs

Is a Tornedo stronger than an Angel.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Angels were NOT created perfect.

• designs
    designs

Bent wings?

• trevor
    trevor

Angels are, allegedly, messengers who convey the wishes of their god to mortal man. Unless they are on strike, like most of Greece , we should expect them to be calling in on earth on a daily basis.

Perhaps next time someone on this forum receives a visit from an angle, they can ask him if angels were born perfect.

I say ‘he’ because for reasons unknown there are no female angels. In the days before equality it was decreed that being an angel is a man’s job.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Why would angels be of a male gender? What place does gender play in heaven?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit