MS shuns Witness parents

by EmptyInside 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Sad ! Abusive parents don't have the right to choose if they will be forgiven

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

My parents admit to nothing and request no forgiveness, so none is offered. I shun mine, as well. At least one is a caricature of a textbook sociopath, so I doubt any admission or remorse will be forthcoming.

• LV101
    LV101

children's protective agencies need to be contacted and INVOLVED some how, some way in this cult to monitor/investigate these evil witnesses (and all religions). it doesn't take much for a professional child psychologist to uncover the secrets of these losers. the gov't. needs to protect the children --- at all costs. awareness groups need to be implemented against watchtower. i've heard a few witnesses voice their fears about disciplining/hitting children in public but this is not enough to protect children from the psychopaths and covert-aggressive characters. bad parenting is the majority.

kudos to this MS who has faced reality about his EVIL parents (too good a term for them) and protecting his children and himself --- what a loving father!!! he should write a study article for watchtower (both editions) and submit copies to governmental child protection agencies. billboards should be placed (like the ones on highways about loving/protecting dogs) especially for watchtower children. MAKES ME SICK!

• Muhammad Ibn Yusuf
    Muhammad Ibn Yusuf

Beatings in the meeting
    they aren't just for show!
    Beatings in the meetings
    aren't for any old joe!

The young ones abhor them
    the teenagers too!
    But Jehovah God Jireh
    thinks adults need them too!

Beatings in the meetings
    you know they're da bomb!