King of North-Muslims

by Dogpatch 33 Replies latest jw friends

• siegswife
    siegswife

If they think that, then I'm feeling a bit more confident with who I think the king of north may be...GW and Co.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Will the Muslims now conduct a Watchtower Jihad?

• Moxy
    Moxy

i love the part where the non-descript 'minister of state, general, and minister of finance' are sitting around the table planning the demise of JWs. the finance guy talks about all the property of the WT as helping to pay off our debt!! how tiny a fraction of the US debt would the combined wealth of the WT defray?? like .01%? i love how the whole world centres around this tiny group.

mox

• D8TA
    D8TA

Dont you all get it? I mean, come on people. It's so simple! It's the cyber age! Lemme explain

The Truth V.1.01

Welcome young brother or sister to our Truth program. Before we start on your biblical journey, please note that our doctrine was in it's beta phase and you need to upgrade your current knowledge v.1.01 to v.1.01.02. Now that you have patched the program please refere to our Watchtower and Awake library. Should you come across any inconsitant articles or direct contradictions, please upgrade your faith of v.1.01.02 to v.3.01. This should clear up any doubt you should have. Now in the event that you happen upon any discoveries of you involvement with the U.N. you must first format your brain, re-do the partition and reinstall your faith back to V.1.01. Then please direct your self to the knowledge bank, and download the MuslimKoN.exe. This should clear up any cofusion or contradiction regarding the bug in the SovietKoN.exe. Now, again, re-patch v.1.01 to 3.01. and your ready to go. Now remember, you are one of our computers now, and dear brothers and sisters...computers dont think on their own do they? No of course not. That's why our loving Jehovah has made you our programmers. Confused? Good, child. That's what we want you to be.

D8TA

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Thanks Randy! They are my pride and joy Glad you had a chance to stop by for a minute.

Shelli

Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity. Lord Acton 1834-1902

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Actually Jerry Seinfeld is the king of the north, Cartman from South Park is king of the Ring, and Lord of the Rings was a shitty movie.

The above information is just about as relavent as the JW's ever-changing theology is.

• logical
    logical

Why do they mislead the people? The kings and beasts are religious. They are fulfilling those prophecies yet their followers are blind to it

• ISP
    ISP

Hey that King of the North..sure has some identity crisis!

ISP

• picosito
    picosito

If the WTS wises up so they can be more appealing to Muslims, they could print magazines that show pictures of Jehovah, Jesus and the angels (dressed so they look like Ali Baba and the 144,000 thieves on horseback) slashing the Infidels to pieces with their Theocratic Scimitars at the Great Jihad of Al-Megdin.

As Internet fraud exposure continues unabated resulting in very declining numbers of publishers in countries with ISP's, the WTS might not have any other alternative than go where people are too poor or there is no infrastructure that permits Internet access, so the poor devils won't catch on to the scam for some time.

After the Muslims, they can try to snare Eskimos, New Guinea headhunters, Brazilian rainforest Indians, just to name a few. Maybe THAT will usher in the full demise of Watchtowerism: when the WHOLE EARTH has Heard the Word about them through Internet access.

• dmouse
    dmouse

What's with the Sept 11th being 'the start of the turning point' for this system? I thought that was in 1914.

More meaningless statements of the kind that will prompt a future 'well we never actually said it WAS' etc. Just like '75.

Round and round in circles they go....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit