King of North-Muslims

by Dogpatch 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Just in case you passed it by, Ciro Aulicino from Bethel speaks out on Armageddon, Muslims and the King of the North, reading apostate literature, and what the Watchtower did after Sept. 11th to help. A must listen!
    http://www.randytv.com/whatfutureholds.htm

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

• Faithful2Jah
    Faithful2Jah

How can the JWs switch their interpretation of "the King of the North" to now be Muslims, without admitting that their previous interpretation of prophecy was wrong? And if it was wrong, how do they maintain credibility when it comes to all their other prophetic interpretations? I know, I know. The average rank and file JW will welcome such "new light" with great excitement, and see it as strong evidence that we are now closer to the end than ever before, and offer it to others as proof that the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" is humble enough to admit its past mistakes. "Unlike the clergy of Christendom."

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Faithful2Jah,

Just shut up and listen!!!

• Faithful2Jah
    Faithful2Jah

Fred,

I take it that is your impersonation of the Watchtower Society's Governing Body.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Wow! Don't know how you guys get this stuff, but keep it comin'!!

Thanks for posting.

betweenworlds

Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity. Lord Acton 1834-1902

• mustang
    mustang

Randy,

Are you going to post a transcipt or printout, or just leave this in audio??

Mustang

• detective
    detective

Where is the part where they say they outfoxed the scarlet-colored beast by soliciting an affiliation?

Someone should remind this guy that it was his signature that helped the tower get on board with the UN.

Talk about disgusting...

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hi Mustang,
    If anyone volunteers to do a transcript, I can send a cassette of it. It would be great, but I don't have near that much time! :-))
    Randy

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

What lovely pictures of you and your family, betweenworlds! Twins no less:
    http://www.geocities.com/mafrantz
    Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit