I bet Jehovah's Witnesses have some good knock knock jokes...

by dmouse 19 Replies latest social humour

• dmouse
    dmouse
    Knock knock jokes... Completely wasted on the homeless. When I was little, we used to play a game called "knock and run" where you knock on someone's door and run away before they answered.

Nowadays, it's known as "Parcelforce"

• jgnat
    jgnat

Knock Knock

Who'se there?

Knot

Knot who?

Knot at home.

....I know...I know...

Who is parcelforce?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Knock Knock

Who'se there?

Army

Army who?

Army-geddon gonna getca!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

JW justice (or incredible irony) is when one of them locks himself out of his own house, keeps ringing the bell, but nobody answers.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

MORE IRONY- JW's can't stand Halloween: people knocking on their door having something to do with a thing they are completely uninterested in.

• dmouse
    dmouse

(Parcelforce are a parcel delivery firm in the UK).

Do you think that when a Jehovah witness dies and gets to heaven, that God hides behind the gates and pretends he's not in?

• badseed
    badseed

Knock! Knock!

Who's there?

Justin.

Justin who?

Just in the neighborhood to annoy you.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

God is kind, so when a Jehovah's Witness gts to heaven everyone goes shush until the JW gets to a specially prepared area that looks just like Earth, in paradise form.

It's a long way from the rest of heaven

So all the JW's know they were right all long because they're on Paradise Earth, and the rest of us get on and enjoy Heaven as it was always meant to be.

God is kind.

• dmouse
    dmouse

door knocking cartoons, door knocking cartoon, door knocking picture, door knocking pictures, door knocking image, door knocking images, door knocking illustration, door knocking illustrations

What do you get when you cross a member of The Hell's Angels with a Jehovah's Witness?

Someone who knocks on your door and tells YOU to f*&k off.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Knock Knock..

Who`s There?..

Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Can you explain Overlapping Generations?

We`re busy we have to leave now..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit