Does anyone have the Young People Ask Volume 1 new release on PDF yet?

by TimothyT 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

I want to read it and both laugh at it and pity the poor children who are enslaved by its guidance!

Timmy xxx

• sd-7
    sd-7

Apparently not--I've been waiting for a thread on that for weeks now...I'll have to get a paper copy, if they'll even give one to someone without a badge on...

--sd-7

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Lol please do! When are we having another edition of the Breast Tower? I could do with a laugh!

Tim x

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

No, you do not need a badge to procure a copy of the new YPA book. I can't imagine the amount of time involved in PDF-ing the whole damn book! Not worth it in my estimation. Nothing new/shocking/surprising from what i've perused. Masturbation Smasturbation!

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Lol! But i want to read about it! :(

Haha!

Tim xxx

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I have the book in my hand, I am trying to figure out how to take it apart to stick the pages in the scanner. Any ideas?

I'll get you that chapter soon even if I can't get the rest.

So far I haven't seen anything that wasn;t in one of the Awake articles. It looks like it is really just a compilaltion of the past couple of years.

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

I'll be laughing if they tie in homosexuality with masturbating too much again.

• maninthemiddle
  • esverdad
    esverdad

There may very well be a tie in with self love and homosexuality Bottle. You might get bored of playing with your own toy and find another to explore.

Idle hands being the devil's workshop and all Surely, this is how Greece and Rome succumbed hehe.

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Oh... im not falling for that Bullsh** again!

When I was young and i knew i had feelings of homosexuality, i abstained from masturbation for some time because i didnt want it to lead to homosexuality.

Lol! Is that even medicaly proven? Anyway, im happy now that im gay!

Thanks for the upload Maninthemiddle!

Timmy xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit