Does anyone have the Young People Ask Volume 1 new release on PDF yet?

by TimothyT 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Haha... the chapter on masturbation is funny! Thing is... this kind of shizz will MAKE kids feel guilty! I was never guilty about it until the WTS told me that i should be! Whast that all about? Haha! Anyway whatever... im glad im over it all now! Hey, maninthemiddle... are there any chapters on homosexuality in there? Was it the one from the Awake last December?

Thanks

Tim xxx

• faundy
    faundy

Timmy! All your exclamation marks make me feel dizzy! Come down from the tower of excitement! That isn't meant to be a double entendre! Try and go a post without all the exclamation marks!

That aside- I like your posts. As a fellow lover of the same gender, I can relate to your feelings. Although I think boys are yucky

You mentioned you were from Wales in one of your earlier posts- I lived on Anglesey and am very au fait with the congregations on there and the area. North or South?

Siarad Cymraeg?

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Hello Faundy. (See that I... i didnt use an exclamation mark) HEHE!!!

Sorry... i have gotten so used to writing them, its like a full stop for you. Lol!

Thanks very much too! Im glad that you like my posts and im glad that you are also true to yourself. I used to go to the Spanish speaking cong in Manchester and we had all our assemblies and conventions there. I LOATHE Northenden! :D

Boys... YUCKY???!!! OH NO!!! Boys are wonderful! I dont think girls are yucky... i just think they arnt attractive. Some of them have nice personalities though. I find those attractive. :D

Yes... i know Anglesey. My aunty is in the Holyhead cong! I dont speak Welsh. Bureau Glau? Lol!

See you soon!

Im off to spend the weekend with my lovely boyfriend now! :D

Tim xxx

• faundy
    faundy

Haha bwrw glaw!!

PM me with the name of your auntie and I'll see if I can remember her.

Women not attractive? Honey, they're the most wonderful things ever to grace the earth :)

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Everyone here should have a PM with more of the book.

Edit to say, yes Timothy that article is in there, almost word for word.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Oh lord, another generation of fucked up kids.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

If anyone wants to see the whole book, let me know here. I am trying not to post the link, such as Simon asked that we not do that anymore.

If someone else wants to do so I don't care.

• maninthemiddle
  • obarac
    obarac

PM link please

• yknot
    yknot

Lots of pictures cause it to be a big file......(and scanner screw ups BIG TIME)

Reduced version is still being hashed out....

Anyone versed on e-pub conversion?

(obarac check your PM)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit