A WT Letter

by Bangalore 25 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have never had sex for eight hours straight ,or all night long non stop. I have had a lot of sex in the day time, or sixty min. I have been with a guy all night and never had sex at all.......what planet do these people live on..... oh... and plenty of quickies too ( Rocky Girl) lol Sizemik is right ( don't stay for breakfast ) They are so out of it..............You can only have sex at night....with the lights OUT............right!!!!!!!

Sherry

I fully agree. (Except I would be the guy all night with a gal and never having sex.)

Lesson from this: First of all, stay out at the bar late. Nothing ruins the "all night" part more than getting there late. Leave early if you like, too.
    Secondly, DENY DENY DENY. Who has two witnesses to an event?
    Thirdly, from the other side, don't ask WTS for advice. Get your divorce and move on. If my wife were out picking up men to make her breakfast, I wouldn't need permission to divorce. Even if the guy wants to remain a JW, divorce her and get your action on the lowdown.

• aristeas
    aristeas

Now THIS thread, like RagingBull said, is very funny. I really need this kind of humor from time to time. Thanks much for the share!

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

What a crazy religion.

Bangalore

• simon17
    simon17

I don't really see this as all that crazy. How would people prefer this situation be handled? For them to assume that they did have sex and DF her anyway? Its pretty suspiciuos but there's a lot of reasons you can be alone with someone for an hour and not be having sex. So yes, if you're careful you can get away with an affair because there are no witnesses. Thats the lying, scumbag partner's fault... no one else's.

As for the all night rule, I suppose its exact definition is a little arbitrary but honestly, if two people go home together, go to sleep, and wake up the next morning and leave, what are the chances they didn't have sex? I mean, what other reason for that occurring would there be? Its not like going behind closed doors for a while where you COULD be doing anything... kissing, looking at baby pictures, just talking, getting a massage. There's only one reason you're going home with someone all night.

I don't think this is that crazy a letter really..

• jgnat
    jgnat

The crazy part is to involve the bureaucrats of a whackadoo publishing company. Get a divorce already.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bump.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit