A WT Letter

by Bangalore 25 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Just so pathetic that millions of people around the world feel the need to turn to a group of men in ties and moustaches to tell them how to live. Patronising bastards.

• carla
    carla

Why do they bring up King David? any problems there were entirely of his own making. David had what? 8 wives and many concubines. What is the point of bringing up King David?

• sizemik
    sizemik
    w684/15p.255 Questions From Readers There has to be real evidence of adultery, such as the mate’s confession, or proof that the mate stayed all night with a person of the opposite sex under improper circumstances.

So it's OK to fuck someone . . . as long as you don't cook him breakfast . . . idiots

• sir82
    sir82

Jaw-droppingly stupid, even for them.

So how many hours is "all night"? It is "evidently" more than 1 hour. Is it 4 hours? Is it 8 hours? More? Less? What about people who live above the arctic circle - Is it impossible for them to commit adultery in the month of June?

The mind reels.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am ashamed to say I got stuck on mute instead of moot.

Well brother, I would say you are free to make wise decisions for your self, based on your conscience. Let the elders stew in their own juices.

• No Room For George
  • poppers
    poppers

Noticed a "typo" that springs from ignorance, not hitting the wrong key, "Mute" instad of Moot.

I noticed that too. They thought they were using a very clever word, but even the muckity- mucks at the WT are rather stupid in their vocabulary skills.

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Who needs 45 min??

• scary21
    scary21

I have never had sex for eight hours straight ,or all night long non stop. I have had a lot of sex in the day time, or sixty min. I have been with a guy all night and never had sex at all.......what planet do these people live on..... oh... and plenty of quickies too ( Rocky Girl) lol Sizemik is right ( don't stay for breakfast ) They are so out of it..............You can only have sex at night....with the lights OUT............right!!!!!!!

Sherry

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

This was funny. So, if a brother is seen coming from a wordly female's house one morning...could he say "I was only there 60mins, that's not all night!" :)

So she did that, now they're separated and she has problems with alcoholism? Anyone can see that she MOST-LIKELY has someone 'taking care of business' in the bedroom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit