How can you spot an über-Witness?

by dgp 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    The sit in the middle of the break room 'reading' the bible at work. Or worse highlighting the watchtower like a few brothers at my job do. Thinking that people REALLY are watching them and care.

Yeah. Those are the ones just dying to have an experience to share at the next assembly or convention. If nothing happens, they'll just make something up.

• Ding
    Ding

They post pro-WT propaganda on JWN under a half dozen different names.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Usually they lack a decent collection of anything except Washtowel littera-trash. Especially lacking are electronic devices, music, videos, and games. Children lack toys to play with. Usually they are always out in field circus every minute they possibly can be, and they expect everyone else to get by on 4 hours of sleep per day.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The real uber-witnesses:

- Wear cheap suits everywhere semi-JW related. I knew one that went hiking with the congo ... in his suit.

- Wear slacks/skirts at leisure time instead of jeans (no kidding, surprise visit your congo coordinator at home)

- If they have little money they drive a van or a beat up sedan

- If they have some money they drive a car tagged Circuit Leasing

- If they have lots of money they drive a Mercedes or Lexus sedan or SUV

- Regardless of money they drive something big enough to fit 4-5 people (for service you know)

- If they have ample free time they go not only to their own conventions but also to a few others

- They combine vacations with preaching in rural areas or conventions

- If they have a family, they usually go on vacation with other Witness families as if they need support

- On vacation they do their underlining sessions, go to meetings etc.

- They usually have a low income or part time job and turn down all promotions

- Everything that upsets them is from Satan, everything they like is from Jehovah regardless of the source

- They try to convert you or bring the topic to their theology within 5 minutes of conversation

- They name-drop Jehovah in conversations with others, they name-drop CO/DO/Bethelite names in conversations among each other.

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

- They have a manical smile and pop anti depressants, while saying that they are "the happiest people on earth"

- They laugh nervously when you say the words "Dissfellowship" or "Generation changes"

- They take 1 hour donut breaks out in service

- They own a four door car with balding tires and the paint peeling and call it the "Pioneer car"

- While out in service in a nice nieghborhood that talk loudly about which house will be thiers after Armageddon

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

They own merchandise sold by Stoops.

NC

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

Oh God... the pioneer car... I had forgotton about the pioneer car!

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

With the newest cellphone on the market... for holding e-publications and service notes, of course

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

When they can cut water off of a window with a brass Ettore squeegee and not have to use a towel to wipe any drips.

When they can discuss the solids content percentage of every Johnson Wax product for the last 20 years.

• Libelle
    Libelle

I don't know exactly how to pinpoint it, but they all start getting this "look" after a while. Does not matter the race, they just look witnessy... I've watched it develop on The Mr. It's scary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit