• White Dove
    White Dove

Avi8or,

I did that

Bottleofwater,

Just shows how boring the mags are.

• BoleynGirl
    BoleynGirl

Avoiding books and novels with "dedications" on the front page e.g. to the author's children or memory of their parents. Because "the only person we should dedicate anything to is Jehobah, and it's offensive to him to do otherwise."

True Story - one of the sisters in my congo

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

If his name is Chad and he's a 33 year old virgin Elder dispensing life advice to the members of a small southern Oklahoma congregation with an iron hand...you've found the Joe Montana of Uber-Witnesses. Seriously, this guy's Enrico F'in Fermi and Pablo Picasso all rolled up into one when it comes to the Art of the JW.

And he's my cousin.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I know a few...

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

ALWAYS, has WTBTS literiture on them regardless of occaision. (serious)

Dresses ready for ministry at ALL times like they are told to do, even when fixing the car. (possible)

Some may even wear convention badges continually throughout the whole year between conventions until they get the new one, then start again with new badge. (never say never!)

• watersprout
    watersprout

Frumpy clothes

Dowdy haircuts

Hyperactive behaviour (regards young-uns) when released into the ''real'' world

Always always have a tract on them... Cause you never know

Carry a pocket bible in their bag/pocket/car to protect them from demonic attack

Peace

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Dresses ready for ministry at ALL times like they are told to do, even when fixing the car. (possible)

Some may even wear convention badges continually throughout the whole year between conventions until they get the new one, then start again with new badge. (never say never!)

I knew plenty of uber-Witnesses, and none of them ever did any of these.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

They deny their own doctrines, rules and practices, even when they are documented on their own official website.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Late Saturday morning . . . after FS . . . I often see a carload drive slowly past my house . . . all suited up . . . five faces all looking at once. I feel strangely flattered.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Being constantly ready to give a 'fine witness' to anyone & everyone no matter how inconvenient or busy the person is.

Going to the beach for a day out to relax & your JW friend whips out their magazines & offers them to the others on the beach around you..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit