Are You The Type Of Person That Really "Loves" People On This Site?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• eva luna
    eva luna

There are a few people like Fipper, and his lovely wife, that keep me from saying 'No'

I havent met them , but they have both listened to me when I needed it.

Their geniune concern shines through cyber space and the phone, like a Nothern Star.

Other than that, it's not 'real' until you meet someone, and spend some time with them.

That was been my experiance anyways.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Dune said:

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but there was an ex-JW site called Thom's Chat that had JWN users ( and some banned JWN users) there were a lot of cool people on that site that I really liked. Too bad it was shutdown.

I found the archives one time and read forever it seemed like..looked like an interesting place as I knew of several that posted on Mo Chat and JWO (Not the newest one) and Sparky's and a couple other boards that went there..I could see the history a lot of them had together. Many still talk about the "famous fights" there..and a few still hold grudges believe it or not.. Then I got a bad computer virus and blamed it on something in the site and never went back..

Snoozy

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I have a soft spot for several on this board..you can tell when someone is genuine and caring and not just throwing their I Love You's out willy nilly..

The ones that bother to ask you later how things are going or what has happened regarding a situation that may have happened.

I like many people but only love a select few out of all of them . I can't say I love anyone on a computer..but I do care deeply for a few of them..and some very deeply. Ion/Dansk was one of them..I think we all fought the fight with him..and were deeply angered and hurt when he lost the fight. May he RIP..

Snoozy..

• minimus
  • The Finger
    The Finger

I'm more like Dexter I just don't kill people.

• minimus
    minimus

ewwww

• sizemik
    sizemik

The WTS experience is a unique and intense one . . . and will probably be a dominant feature of the life of most here. It provides a shared experience that binds us uniquely and intensly almost by default. We care about and understand others to a greater or lesser degree . . . and we desire to be cared about and understood by others in return. If that fits the definition of love . . . then yes I do love many here . . . as well as those yet to come . . . almost by default.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Well I've never met anyone on this board but I can certainly relate to you. People who have never had our experience and try to help annoy me They just don't understand. I admire your courage and honesty in admitting you were damaged and your determination to be healthy I share your sorrow for the family you lost and your joy as you discover your authentic self. Love is a much maligned word in the English language We say we love our food sport beer dog etc But if you define love as action "Love is as love does" Then I can say if you want me to I would reach out and help anyone of you because I care about you ( no religious agenda) as I know many of you would do for me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit