Are You The Type Of Person That Really "Loves" People On This Site?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yes, dear Minimum (peace to you!). Absolutely. Because there are many people here who are quite easy to love - you really can't help it if you have even the tiniest of hearts. There are also some that make it a little more difficult, true, but that doesn't present an absolutely insurmountable hurdle; just a bit... ummmmm... higher one.

Ultimately, one does what one wants to do. So, if one WANTS to love others, one will. In spite of such others. And if one doesn't... one won't.

Great question. Thank you... and again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

AGuest,

You said it beautifully...as always!

Coffee

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hmmmmmm...

You think maybe it'll get summa them [really] little "grinchy" hearts runnin' 'round up in here to "widen out" just a little, dear CB (the greatest of love and peace to you... and hope all's well with you and yours!)?

SA, on her own, humming the Whoville "christmas" song...

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Keep humming Shelby... there is always hope!

Coffee

• Dune
    Dune

Don't love anyone here, there are two people that used to frequent this site that i was fond of at one time or another.

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but there was an ex-JW site called Thom's Chat that had JWN users ( and some banned JWN users) there were a lot of cool people on that site that I reallly liked. Too bad it was shutdown.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Dune, I remember Thom's board. I sometimes wonder what happened to many of them.

I care about some on this board who have become friends. Others I don't think a lot about, but they probably don't "love" me either so that's cool.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Well Minimus it has been quite a long time since I have been here but I still have strong feelings for many of you and a depth of love and concern for most of you, I mean we are all stuggling to keep our lives afloat from that dreadful organizaiton and some have has some terrible things happen to them so we should have love and compassion for them and my dear friend MINIMUS I will always have love for you.

agape

orangefatcat.

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

I love flipper and Jaimie and palmtree and mouthy :) <3

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh !freedomisntfree .Thanks for your mention of me

• flipper
    flipper

MINIMUS- I have a deep and abiding affection for everyone here. I know some more than I do others, but yes- I have a love for them in a humane , caring, " we've all been there in the cult " type of way that we can all empathize with one another from different experiences we've had. I mean, there are different kinds of love. I certainly don't love people here as I love my wife - but I just feel so godamned deeply for ANYONE who has exited this JW cult. Because I know how little support I got when first exiting in 2003.

So yes indeed, my concern is real and sincere. And I hope that comes through in how I reply to people

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit