Hidden program in the new WT CD alerts Bethel who has visited apostate websites!!

by moshe 57 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Just imagine, if that was a true statement- or maybe it is already in the works? Do you think it is possible?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

How would you suggest it works?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

It wouldn't surprise me. Last week I did a thread out of anger regarding my Lexmark printer. I use refillable cartridges that are not made by Lexmark. I had them filled, and when I loaded them into the printer, I started getting an error stating Right Cartridge incorrect. I've seen that before, and there are ways around that. However, none of my old tricks were working, so I did some research. Come to find out, those cocksuckers at Lexmark did a firmware update, and within that firmware there's a hidden program that causes 3rd party catridges to no longer work. Had I known that, I would have never downloaded the firmware. I'll never buy another Lexmark product again, and I sincerely hope Al Qaeda targets there company. No lie, I wish nothing but negative things to happen to their upper management types and whomever made this unscrupulous decision to tamper with personal printers. I wouldn't care if all of them and their families catch AIDS.

I wouldn't be surprised if the WT did something similar. They're unscrupulous enough to lie to the media about how blood transfusions are enforced, and how a person can't leave the religion with any dignity or without severe repurcussions. They're almost as bad as a prison gang, maybe worse considering they've ruined more families and lives than any underworld criminal organization has ever done.

• moshe
    moshe

It is buried deep inside the "terms" section, the I agree button allows such a program to be installed- Bethel , I am sure knows the IP addresses of the verbotten websites.

• moshe
    moshe

Thanks for the tip- I won't fall for the firmware update on my printer.

• moshe
    moshe

Hmm, there are sure a lot of nervous lurkers clicking this topic.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

If the WT is ballsy enough to insinuate to JWs that its ok to break privacy laws involving health care so as to keep Jehovah's congregation clean from individuals so wicked that they had willingly recieved a blood transfusion, the horror, the horror!!!, It goes without saying that having a hidden file on the CD Rom reporting potential apostate activity would be nothing to them. They could care less about people's privacy. These are people that believe strainging and destroying families is Jehovah's will. These are people that believe bullying people with health problems is ok if those people had the audacity to have a blood transfusion. Considering that, what's tracking people's online activity to the WT? Unscrupulous to anybody with ethics, morals, and integrity, but acceptable to the WT as they consider it Spiritual Warfare.

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking

It wouldn't be that hard to insert a program that records all the websites you visit and then report them to the org. And I wouldn't put it past them.

• wobble
    wobble

Don't bother with having their CD rom full of crap.

• Dune
    Dune

Interesting, only thing is that making a Watchtower library App is a little different from making a full fledge Virus/trojan that could send info back to headquarters.

It wouldn't be a bethelite who was just good at computers growing up, they'd have to put down some serious cash and hire someone or send one of these bethelites to school to get certifications. By the time the bethelite is done getting certed they'd probably realize that instead of 3 meals a day and busfare, they could be making $140K a year doing this for the government.

You have me thinking though, the next time i'm over my mom's house, i'll run fiddler while running the WTBS library app, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit