IS THE UK A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY NOW ?

by Hairyhegoat 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Maybe if you were one of "the parasites" that Hitler got rid of, you may have a different opinion....

She wasn't referring to the Jews as "parasites".

• suenott63
    suenott63

like I said "No Intelligent Rebuttal"

I also compared the god of the old testament as a genocidal egomaniac who over the course of the last 4000 years murdered more humans than all the other pol pots, hitlers. stalins and contempories put together and yet worshipped still by billions as a loving creator and father. I personally find that far more offensive than any comments about I repeat " Dont get me wrong he was mental but without his ridulous hatred of hardworking Jews maybe in some respects he did have a point" .

So just like many closed minded god botherers with thier own inferiority complex who pick one small part and ignore the bulk which is something our ex masters at the watchtower do and have always done.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

She wasn't referring to the Jews as "parasites".

??? does it really matter who she meant? Exactly who are the parasites? Are we fine calling groups of people parasites as long as they aren't Jews? I'm not sure I understand. Referring to ANYONE as parasites is the objectionable thing--not the nationality of the target.

NC

• suenott63
    suenott63

THe parasites I was referring are those who come into britain from all over the world to abuse our benefits system, nhs healthcare, housing and education. Those who have never put anything into the country including immigrants who take community housing healthcare and school places depriving native brits of those places. Asylum seekers who cross continents to get to britain instead of applying in the nearest safe country as they should purely to make use of our generosity. see definition http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parasite I am also speaking about uk born people producing children they cannot support themselves and claim benefits, housing and so on without ever having a job and paying into the system. I have always worked and have payed my taxes so then why should I and my fellew countrymen hve to support those who cant be bothered to because of the countriesStupid generosity. Oh and just because something sounds objectionable doesnt mean its innacurate does It?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit