IS THE UK A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY NOW ?

by Hairyhegoat 43 Replies latest jw friends

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

That's strange!!! I have a friend that left UK and once he told me that in 30 years UK would become like a third world country, due to all those immigrants that moved there. It would be a radical change of the Ethnic population, even religion, since we have many immigrants from India, Bagladesh, Pakistan. He said you will walked in the streets of England and you will feel that you are in New Delhi...

I think he was correct...

• besty
    besty

The US spends 20% of its budget on 'defence' and 0.19% of its budget on 'foreign aid'

The UK spends 3.7% on defence and 0.48% on foreign aid

Our governments are making choices for us. Its called democracy.

• suenott63
    suenott63

England is ripe for a Hitler . If someone comes along and says the right things has some carisma and is a good orater just like hitler( hopefully not another Tony Bliar . Maybe England can be saved . I remember hearing older english people saying " If we hadnt defeated hitler we would all be speaking German" Germany is less violent ,economicaly better off than england, has a better standard of living . And with france and belgium is already ruling us like a dictatorship through the unelected EU . So my question is would it be any different really if hitler had won ? And would europe have as many parasites as it does now? Dont get me wrong he was mental but without his ridulous hatred of hardworking Jews maybe in some respects he did have a point. Like hitler the God of the old Testament was a genocidal maniac far greater than Hitler and under Yahweh's direction the Isrealites carried out an ethnic and religious cleansing of the promised land and in the opinion of some still are today against the palistinians . JUST AN OPINION

• suenott63
    suenott63

Kurt bethel I agree with your comments. Besty what a croc of tom tit. Democracy is a complete redherring . We are lied to by the politicians to vote for them and just like dictators they then do whatever they want for the 4 years disregarding what they promised they would do. Four years later bfore the polls they admit to making mistakes which they will then put right during the next term. Perfect example Is Barak Obama , black folks believed the hype that he would change tings for them and with a "Brother " in charge everything would be better. Dumba** Mo fo's . All they did was put a mars bar in charge supported and controlled by rich white men. Its just an appearance of democracy and all of us are stupid enough to believe we have it.

Revolt and armed resistance like the middle east is the only thing that can save us. But Im afraid most people in this country havent the courage to stand and fight.

• suenott63
    suenott63

THe reason why Immigration is a problem here is because big business and our government want cheap labour. Why pay £6 an hr when you can pay £2 . It the same with outsourcing to places like india and china . I get paid about £11 per hr someone doing the same job in india gets the same amount but in a week . If you ask a customer here thier experience from me or my coleague in India the difference is vast . I am worth the money Im paid because I have greater experience knowledge and ability to fix technical problems where as in india they read from a script and have dificulty with communication . Generally my indian colleague will need to contact me for assistance . We have a saying here " if you pay peanuts you get monkey's" Most companies only see the bottom line and until they change those attitudes cheap labour and the loss of customers will continue.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Post 40 of 42
    Since 1/26/2011
    England is ripe for a Hitler . If someone comes along and says the right things has some carisma and is a good orater just like hitler. Maybe England can be saved

Germany is less violent ,economicaly better off than england, has a better standard of living .

So my question is would it be any different really if hitler had won ? And would europe have as many parasites as it does now?

Are you drunk?

• suenott63
    suenott63

Doofdaddy you live in oz what do you know . Also did you read all of what was written if so what do you have in the way of an intelligent rebuttal.

And with france and belgium is already ruling us like a dictatorship through the unelected EU. So my question is would it be any different really if hitler had won? We will never know will we? other than already be governed by a dictatorship.

If someone comes along and says the right things has some carisma and is a good orater just like hitler. maybe like you prime minister eh.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I won't waste my time commenting

Read posting guidelines

or

Get banned. I really don't care

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Ppl always get sensitive when the name "Hitler" gets bandied around.

I haven't seen anything ban-worthy by suenott63 - what did I miss?

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Maybe if you were one of "the parasites" that Hitler got rid of, you may have a different opinion....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit