To All Elders/MS's/ Publishers Who Come Here

by metatron 26 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

In the past, you were told that you have the opportunity to prove the Devil a liar. This is a nonsensical claim, given that about 2000 years of martyrdom by Christians has already passed. There's nothing left to prove or disprove.

However, You Have The Opportunity To Prove That The Watchtower Society Is Lying: That Their Organization is Unclean And Overrun With Corruption - As Proven By An Endless Stream Of Elders/MS's And Publishers Who Come Here, Wishing That They Could Leave.

You also have the opportunity to prove that their published statistics are false - by reporting fake hours and placements.

If they don't like it, too bad. Let them make changes accordingly and thus stop wagging fingers about it.

I welcome you and your posts here.

metatron

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, Metatron...

Good thread!!

Hope you get lots of res - POSitive responses!!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Turns on station. Waiting for the Jiffy Pop!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

You also have the opportunity to prove that their published statistics are false - by reporting fake hours and placements.

Metatron, I like your style. How do you see this working, though?

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I thought it was odd when our C/O came for his visit he was proud to report 100% participation in the field ministry when neither my wife nor I had reported anything for months. Somebody's fudging the numbers. Others have told me the same thing happened in their Hall, when the elders put in time for them, even though they reported none.

All for the circuit overseer... No, JWs don't worship men.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Have always enjoyed your posts, Metatron...

My FS report for last month includes:
    2 hours
    1 rv
    2 Grande Bold Starbucks
    1 scone

And that's the truth!

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

@WontLeave - are you telling me that someone LIED? OH NOES.. the travesty.. I'm in disbelief ;)

• metatron
    metatron

The Organization is a bit like a Monty Python sketch in which a brick apartment building is sustained by hypnosis! Eventually, even the Governing Body may get disgusted with their own lying claims - and openly say so!

The once mighty Soviet Union appeared monolithic and invunerable. It fell apart not because the ordinary people lost faith. It collapsed because the leadership collectively realized that it was a failure.

There is one successful way to defeat the Watchtower: keep chipping away! Each day another crack, another small compromise, another weakness exposed. This is the path to victory.

metatron

• sir82
    sir82

Interestingly, the June Kingdom Ministry contains an article, "How Much Time Should I Count?"

Curiously, the article says absolutely nothing to address the question! It merely points to the Organized book and a September 2008 KM article.

It does however contain this quote:

"What we write on our personal field service report each month should give us joy and not pangs of conscience."

Are they beginning to get concerned about the obviously enormous amounts of wasted time (easily 10's, if not 100's, of millions of hours, out of their prideful "billion hours per year") being counted as "field service"?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I thought it was odd when our C/O came for his visit he was proud to report 100% participation in the field ministry when neither my wife nor I had reported anything for months.

It's always possible that you were put on the inactive list. There was a time when people would be counted as such after three consecutive months of not turning in time. It may have changed since then, and it may differ from place to place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit