new one!!!

by qadreena 29 Replies latest jw friends

• qadreena
    qadreena

im sure now im thinking of it again, things will suddenly be remebered and ill be straight on here venting my ass off!!!

:)

xxx angel xxx

• Sunbeam
    Sunbeam

Hi Qadreena/Angel and welcome to the board

I'm sorry to hear your sad story, but glad that you seem to have managed to put most of your JW experience behind you.

I'm a bit of a metaller too. We used to have the best rock venue in the UK here in Newcastle. You may have heard of it - the Mayfair. It was a groovy ball room with a huge sprung dance floor. That was where I was introduced to JW-dom, as I met my (now ex-JW) husband there. Unfortunately the council saw fit to turn it into a car park recently.

Your website looks cool. I'm into more prog metal these days - Savatage, Dream Theater, etc. Let us know if you hear of any more groovy new bands!

Feel free to vent on this board - that's why it's here.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Love
    Sunbeam
    xxxx

• ISP
    ISP

Hey, welcome to the board!

ISP

• qadreena
    qadreena

hi sunbeam, thanks for the compliments bout the site, its hard work but a lot of fun
    i think ive heard of the mayfair before but never been,i tend to go birmingham for a night out as here in coventry we havent got much, just a fairly good band venue and a small club which i work in
    we are receiving many cds lately from new bands so if any fit into your taste, ill let you know

im sure ill post bits and pieces to add to my story soon

xxx angel xxx

• Makena1
    Makena1

Hello Angel - welcome!

Some men worship rank, some worship heroes, some worship power, some worship God, & over these ideals they dispute & cannot unite--but they all worship money.
    - Mark Twain

• qadreena
    qadreena

thanks makena1

• qadreena
    qadreena

test

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

A BIG WELCOME TO YOU NEW ONE. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

qadreena,

Just adding my hello and welcome to the others Be careful tho, as you may get addicted to this place

Dana

• qadreena
    qadreena

i already am dana!!!

xxx angel xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit