new one!!!

by qadreena 29 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Welcome new one. Look forward to hearing more of your story.

PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

• Jackson
    Jackson

Hurt is contained within the Watchtower "happy" religion, even if the bastards in New York deny it.

• think41self
    think41self

Hi Angel,

Welcome to the board!

Your story is sad...and so familiar. I am glad that you were one who was striving for freedom even at a younger age, I think you have a good chance of healing more quickly. I hope you make some good friends here and find some kindred spirits.

Tracy

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Kick ass! Look forward to your posts!

• Flip
    Flip
    thats me, thats my story

Up to now, of course. Get on out there 'reena, and make some more!

Flip

• qadreena
    qadreena

thanx everyone
    you know, i think im gonna enjoy it here
    it was only a couple of weeks ago when i considered looking up witness stuff on the net, never thought id want anything to do with it but im now realising its good to have things in common with others and i hope too that i will find a kindred spirit or 2

xxx angel xxx

• butalbee
    butalbee

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to more of your posts!

Lara

• qadreena
    qadreena

thanks butalbee, just having a good look round the forums now, theres a lot going on

xxx angel xxx

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Reena, TY for sharing your story, and WELCOME!!!!

I just LOVE fellow DJs. :-)

Boozy

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Welcome, Qadreena. You have found an excellent place to vent any hurt you have left. I have vented mine and although still hurt by all of it, as well as having a JW wife and her kids still in the house, I at least can vent it somewhere without being judged.

Sorry to hear about your folks. Things like that can really hurt, as well as throwing the Watchtower crap on top.

I also like seeing all the folks from other countries sharing their stories and seeing that the org. is the same everywhere, NFG!

I look forward to reading your posts.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit