just listened to the talk including counsel on social networking

by therevealer 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• therevealer
    therevealer

It is one of the dumbest talks I have heard. This brother communicated with a woman who offered/suggested a meeting with no commitment involved. they met and he commited fornication. I don't feel like listing them all but it continues with a number of examples that are just as lame. And then in the same talk (something about being good citizens of the kingdom) the speaker mentions that many born ins feel that they have an automatic citizenship type relationship with Jah because of being born into it. The brilliant (NOT) comparison is that most of us were born in a hospital but that does not mean we are or become doctors because of that. LOL

• sir82
    sir82
    The brilliant (NOT) comparison is that most of us were born in a hospital but that does not mean we are or become doctors because of that.

Ironically, many born-in JWs grow up to be janitors....in hospitals!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

or window cleaners........

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

This brother communicated with a woman who offered/suggested a meeting with no commitment involved. they met and he commited fornication.

The only reason the above may have happened is because the poor brother has been preached to (at every meeting) that when you associate with the world it will end in FORNICATION. The brother was probably just following what he has heard from the platform his whole life.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

And fornication never existed before the Internet.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I second that Billy. People also meet at work, the kingdom hall or through family friends and occasionally commit fornication. It is the same on the internet. The majority of people on facebook are connecting with friends, not looking for random people to fornicate with.

The Governing Body treat their followers like they are idiots.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

This brother communicated with a woman who offered/suggested a meeting with no commitment involved. they met and he commited fornication.

I hate that, the "Add as Friend" and "Fonicate Wildly" buttons are right next to each other.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    The brilliant (NOT) comparison is that most of us were born in a hospital but that does not mean we are or become doctors because of that.

That is probably one of the dumbest "analogies" I've ever heard! It's like they're not even trying anymore!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I hate that, the "Add as Friend" and "Fonicate Wildly" buttons are right next to each other.

DAMN, I'm not using FB to it's fullest potential!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Many of the "Born-in" Window washers still cant see very clearly despite the Bright Light streaming through those crystal clear panes.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit