Inactive

by TheLoveDoctor 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

I turned in 5 months of 0's and this month one that stated inactive so that I thought that would make my point and so they know I know my position and dont intend to fill another slip cause I'm officially inactive.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Next Step DF'd!!

• Philadelphia Ponos
    Philadelphia Ponos

I admire your guts TheLoveDoctor. Integrity and fearlessness isn't common among doubting elders. They usaually continue to live a lie out of fear and try to justify their hypocrisy by saying they're helping other people leave by remaining an elder. I bet it feels nice to live your life the way tou want without worrying about what others think. Cheers! <--- Non-Alcoholic sparkling apple cider.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Being in control is key Doc . . . how are the family connections holding together?

• blondie
    blondie

So you turned in a time slip with a BIG ZERO on it? Is that so no one calls to see if you forgot to turn in your time? Or has someone called asking if you are sure you didn't have some time from informal witnessing?

• Alfred
    Alfred

That's "brazen" conduct... see page 60 of your manual...

• wobble
    wobble

I went inactive in early 2007, I managed to avoid a shepherding call by being "out that night" etc etc for six months, then the Overseer of our group said he could call any night or Sat any time etc, so I accepted his visit.

I told him I could find no proof for 1914 in the Bible, he said he would return with the proof,he never did.

I stopped going at all in early spring 2008, got the two Elder visit 6 months later, fended them off, seen no one since.

Perfect fade.

All of you trying something similar, I wish you well !

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL, that's funny, well done!

You'll be completely out in a year's time.

• d
    d

My family we stopped doing field service before we left.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Stopped reporting about 1 year ago...WHAT A STRESS RELEASE IT HAS BEEN

Sw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit