Inactive

by TheLoveDoctor 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

Today I turned in my field service time for May. I believe its my 6th month of zero time (seems like a year) so on my time slip I put my name, month and wrote in INACTIVE. I told my wife she just said I was crazy.

WooHoo Smile Paris Is Free It's about time It's a Beautiful Thing Bravo! Cheers Recliner

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Nice work!!

CoC

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

haha, that is pretty ballsy.. has anyone pulled you aside yet?

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

Not yet but a little over a year ago I was a active loveing busy Elder so I fell fast and I know people are wondering and one elder knows how I feel Just read some of my past post on the subject. However If someone pulls me aside I will say it is what it is. Its were i want to be and Im in control.

• ssn587
    ssn587

congratulations I 2 am inactive no time now 4 approx 8 months.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Nice one. Do you put the report in to stop them asking you for it? or for some other reason?

I remember putting in a 0 report at least for 1 month when i was pissed off and did it partly as a deliberate gesture and partly to prevent being asked for it. But he STILL asked me for my report despite this..., but once I'd made my mind up and wasn't going out anymore then I didnt bother with reports and when asked just stated my position.....

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

LOL. Nice...

• baltar447
    baltar447

HAHAHAH! Awesome.

• godrulz
    godrulz

When I was in sales, we did not have this kind of reporting and accountability. The WT is a sales organization in its canned presentations. Christians freely share their time and faith without giving account to men, just to God. What a controlling cult?!

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Awesome! And congratulations!

I am still in my 'extended period of rest' according to the letter I wrote to the elders.. If they ask how long it will last, I will tell them until Armageddon comes, so not very long, since it's right around the corner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit