The JW 2011 Facebook exodus begins...

by baltar447 20 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
    baltar447

Well, I'm starting to see some JWs on Facebook since attending the DC that are closing their accounts.

Anyone else seeing this?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Give them a month and they will have another account under an AKA name or just more private settings .

• Joliette
    Joliette

A lot of people know that I'm offically in apostate land and they've been deleting me as a friend.

Oh well, life goes on :)

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

They'll be back...

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Yes,they'll be back. It's the initial guilt trip setting in,but then,it goes away. I know from experience,lol.

• Scott77
    Scott77

EmptyInside : Yes,they'll be back. It's the initial guilt trip setting in,but then,it goes away. I know from experience,lol.

troubled mind :

give them a month and they will have another account under an AKA name or just more private settings .

I agree too. Its a matter of time they are back again. After several assemblies or district convections, its common for JWs to be 'fired up'. After 6 months, they reset back to where they were before the boasting session.

Scott77

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Its normal.

Their loving God will destroy them if they dont.

Happily my dad wasn't like that. He might just have sent me to bed early.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

My old congo has not had the Convention yet, but many JW I know have changed their security settings. They now share information only with friends.

• Intel
    Intel

"god hates facebook"

"god hates jeans"

"god hates cornflakes"

"god hates fags"

All in the same line of reasoning and equally ridiculous.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have noticed that Privacy Settings have increased.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit