FOIA request for Obama's SS records

by moshe 92 Replies latest social current

• TD
    TD

Dune,

The black & white document at the ABC webstie is the real thing provided by the State of Hawaii and released to the Press. The basketweave security pattern is washed out by the scanning equipment everywhere except where the page curls. like it should be and does not extend past the boundaries of the document. The type on the document curls with the page like it should. The text is uniform single bit raster like it should be, etc.

This document is actually what proves that the digital manipulation in the green document at the whitehouse.gov website is not malicious.

Peronally, if I were the President, I'd fire everyone involved with this. I don't believe he's not a U.S. citizen. I just think some incompetent staff members have caused him further headaches.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    and Yizuman, you can continue to use a logically fallacious comparison between the Watchtower & WND all you want, but it doesnt change the fact that you're wrong.

I can fully understand that, but the problem I've been seen from my own personal observation and from reading books like Steve Hassan "Combatting Cult Mind Control".

There's a "dependancy pattern" that each member of the WTS have developed while on the "inside" which takes years for the development to take a hold of the individual. (just like how brainwashing took years for it to take hold of the individual, unless a detour is brought into the consciousness of the individual that eventually leds them to the eventual truth which results in a decision to "stay" or "leave" the enviroment that the individual spent many years on.)

Not everyone was aware (or consciousness) of their "dependancy pattern" that continues on with them after leaving the WTS, the subconscience mind reached out for a replacement to latch into in order to replace what it originally was latched into.

Have you stopped and observed yourself reading magazines and other types of reading materials? Have you observed what sort of pattern that the writer employs? There are some very strong simularities that sources like CNN, Newsweek, Time Magazines. etc. uses that the WTS had employed. They both employed the same kind of formula that entrances the reader, drawing their minds like moths to a flame. Don't just take my word for it, go see it for yourself. (The only exception for magazines like Time for example, they didn't employ the Q&A format at the bottom of their pages. Heh heh heh, )

But, nonetheless, I just want you to be careful that you're not jumping out from the frying pan and into the fire. It's been my observation on this forum that many who had developed a "dependancy habit" that when they left the WTS, their subconscience mind (in which I am pretty sure many are not aware of what they are doing) started reaching out for a replacement (or substitution) for their old "depedancy habit" for a new one.

So before you get defensive and deny that you may have a "dependancy habit", please be sure of yourself that you aren't.

Now another thing, speaking from personal experience, I do not reply on magazines and newspapers as the source of "truth", if I read some information in regards to something, I will want to be sure that what I am reading is 100% accurate. The best way to be sure that it is accurate, is to go directly to the source.

That's what Moshe and TD is doing and anyone else involved in investigating the accurancy of Obama's BC. Obtaining the original BC and information about the history of the SS number is the best way to go to "directly to the source" and usually the "source" has a much more reliable set of information that reveals the truth.

If the BC shows that the typewriter fonts do not match through and through and it's coming from different typewriters, then guys like Moshe and TD has the right to question it.

Magazines/newspapers won't do that for you, only YOU can do that for yourself if you want as you have said, the truth.

Yiz

• Dune
    Dune

Thanks TD for clearing up what the skewed 'e' means.

And Yizuman, at the risk of being 'defensive', if you took that entire spiel, repackaged it and directed it right back to yourself, I assure you that it would be a significantly more accurate diagnosis.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Yiz, in your scenario, it's actually you who appears to be jumping in to the fire. WND is not a reliable source of information, and this has been proven over and over again. Yet it pushes an agenda that you embrace, so you ignore the criticism and go so far as to question the "dependency pattern" of other readers. Just as JW's under the control of the cult did when they saw every prediction of the end fall by the wayside, or the 1914 generation grow old and die.

• moshe
    moshe

The whole problem, IMO, is one side is treating Obama like a criminal that they don't have the 'goods' on yet. The police can be wrong a thousand times, but the criminal only needs to make one mistake in order to get caught . What I am seeing is a group that will not stop investigating Obama until they find something that is either, criminal or so embarrassing as to totally discredit him in the eyes of the public. Politicians are just crooks that haven't been caught yet.

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

It is interesting to look at the 3 documents side by side. Looks like the ABC and the whitehouse.gov ones are the same but the one TMZ put up is different. Look at the "R" in BARACK on the first line.

TMZ's copy has it sitting way higher and not lined up with the other letters. In the ABC and whitehouse copies the "R" is at the same level.

The same thing happened with the "S" in STANLEY where the mother's name is typed in. TMZ's copy has the "S" higher above the other letters while the ABC and whitehouse copies have it lined up with the rest of the letters in the name.

That 'e' in Male in ABC's copy is just odd. I know you can't compare it to the other docs but you can compare it to the other 'e's on the same document. It is definately different but Why? It serves no purpose. The 'e' in other info typed in about the family are all straight not slanted.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

why is this thread not showing the last page?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Sun Yat-sen not born in US: KMT

The China Post/Asia News Network
    Tue, Jun 07, 2011TAIWAN - The United States may have a document to show that Dr. Sun Yat-sen, the founding father of the Republic of China, had US citizenship, but his birth in China's Guangdong Province remains an undisputable truth, an official from the ruling Kuomintang (KMT) said yesterday.

His Hawaiian birth certificate was an expedient measure taken when he was in the thick of the revolution to overthrow the Ching Dynasty, Shao Ming-huang, curator of the KMT Historical Archive, said yesterday.

According to a spokeswoman for the American Institute in Taiwan (AIT), Sun Yat-sen was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, as attested by a 1904 official US immigration document.

The fate of the revolution was in the balance in 1904, a decade after Sun's founding of the Revive China Society, when some overseas Chinese leaders suggested to him he had better obtain US citizenship if he wanted to move about freely and to continue seeking support for his revolution in the United States, Shao said.Sun was then a wanted man in China and was harassed by royalists in the United States, he added.

Some overseas Chinese leaders and Sun's relatives in San Francisco worked together to help Sun secure a Hawaiian birth certificate and, subsequently, a US citizenship, Shao continued.

"This is of course an expedient measure adopted in the interest of the revolution. As such, it cannot change the fact that he was born in Tsui-heng Vilage," Shao was quoted as saying.

Chinese historians generally accept that Sun Yat-sen was born on November 12, 1866 in Tsui-heng Village, Hsiang-shan County in China's Guangdong Province.According to Sheila Paskman, the AIT spokeswoman, a document issued by the US Immigration Agency, found in the US National Archive, shows that Sun was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. As such, Sun was a US citizen and could freely enter and exit the United States, she said.

The document will be displayed in a July 4 "Dr. sun Yat-sen and the United States" exhibition to mark the centenary of founding of the R.O.C., Paskman continued, adding the United States is trying to get hold of Dr. Sun's Honolulu birth certificate.

Sun was in Hawaii from age 13 till 17 as a young student, and that's why he chose to apply for his US birth document there, Shao said, adding the date "November 14, 1870" was chosen to signify the foundation of Sun's Revive China Society on November 14, 1904.

Dr. Sun attended the Oahu College, now renamed Punahou School, in Honolulu while he was there. US President Barack Obama also is an alumnus of the school.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

But Hawaii wasn't a state until 1959?

• moshe
    moshe

Territories counted- Hawaii was annexed to the USA in 1898- the point is, Hawaii was a great place to get your legal US papers.

wikipedia-

All territory under the control of the federal government is considered part of the "United States" for purposes of law.[5] From 1901 - 1905, the U.S. Supreme Court in a series of opinions known as the Insular Cases held that the Constitution extended ex proprio vigore to the territories. However, the Court in these cases also established the doctrine of territorial incorporation. Under the same, the Constitution only applied fully in incorporated territories such as Alaska and Hawaii, whereas it only applied partially in the new unincorporated territories of Puerto Rico, Guam and the Philippines

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit