FOIA request for Obama's SS records

by moshe 92 Replies latest social current

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

----and if is is proven that Obama committed SS fraud, then what? Impeachment?

It isn't clear to me that a fraud Obama committed many years before his election (if he in fact committed it at all) would constitute an impeachable offense. That said, attempting to impeach a sitting President for light and transient causes is a huge mistake. This could be a huge scandal if true, but nothing more. Most Presidents start as crooks anyway. Politics attracts narcissistic thugs like shit draws flies.

• Satanus
    Satanus

' So what SS# did he work under in 1975-76?'

There are possibilities. He could have worked without one. Working around all that ice cream - yum.

I too, am interested to see how this turns out.

S

• moshe
    moshe

The pivotal question is, why would Obama be using a Conn. SS# that wasn't issued to him ( if that proves to be the case)? Doesn't he have one in his own name? I hope, for our country's sake the SS application is, in his name. I don't see how Obama could have ever been vetted to run for President had this have been known by the Democratic party.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Obama received precious little vetting as a candidate, and any attempts to do so were derided as racist or otherwise mocked. A large part of the country was caught up in the emotional appeal of "first black President." He was not treated as any other candidate. We've made our beds, now we lie in them.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Bottom line is.....if Obama is legitimate, then ALL info about his birth/SSN and past should be forthcoming. When all the shucking and jiving is going on, it makes not only me but many others wonder who is really controlling D.C. and who actually trained Obama.

No one should be allowed to run for office in the U.S. without release of all pertinent records about their life and residencies.

HappyDad

• Satanus
    Satanus

If it turns out that their is impropriety w his citizenship, it would be tempting to start looking for conspiracy.

S

• moshe
    moshe

Am I one of the few who finds it odd that Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie back in January couldn't find anything more than a handwritten notation referrring to Obama's birth in the Hawaiian office of vital records and then, shazam, a scan of the Hawaii COLB for Obama is released by the Whitehouse a few months later?

from WND website

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate
    Suggests controversy could hurt president's re-election chances
    Posted: January 18, 2011
    8:05 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2011 WND

Neil Abercrombie
    Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.

Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: "You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?"

In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."

Get the free, in-depth special report on eligibility that could bring an end to Obama's presidency

Suggesting he was still intent on producing more birth records on Obama from the Hawaii Department of Health vital records vault, Abercrombie told the newspaper there was a recording of the Obama birth in the state archives that he wants to make public.

(Story continues below)

Abercrombie did not report to the newspaper that he or the Hawaii Department of Health had found Obama's long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate. The governor only suggested his investigations to date had identified an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives.

"It was actually written, I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down," Abercrombie said.

For seemingly the first time, Abercrombie frankly acknowledged that presidential politics motivated his search for Obama birth records, implying that failure to resolve the questions that remain unanswered about the president's birth and early life may damage his chance for re-election.---

------------------------------

• hubert
    hubert

Hmmmmmm......This is getting really interesting.

Hubert

• moshe
    moshe

I also wonder why Obama avoids making any first person statements about the veracity of his released birth documents.

April 27: press corps meeting- #1 topic that the reporters want ask questions about- the newly released COLB scan---and

"We're not going to solve our problems if we get distracted by sideshows and carnival barkers," says Obama -

"We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We've got better stuff to do. I've got better stuff to do," says Obama, before closing his statement, without taking questions from the White House press corps.

• moshe
    moshe

How to spot a Liar: http://www.howtodothings.com/family-relationships/how-to-spot-a-liar

------------------

Think about it, Obama has just released his official scan of his long lost COLB- he has the hammer to smash is birther opponents to smithereens once and for all- and what does he do? Why, he just takes some sarcastic swipes at the birthers and then he ducks out of the press meeting! What a wasted opportunity to go on the offensive and settle this once and for all- He has the truth on his side- all of it.

Do a google search- try and find a video of Obama in the first person defending his American Birth and his birth certificate . I really hope someone can show me one - I've looked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit