An open letter to the Governing Body: Go F*ck Yourselves.

by EntirelyPossible 103 Replies latest social family

• Intel
    Intel

EntirelyPossible: I will email you. Just for your information: some members of this board have asked me what you (maybe) will ask me, and I have some kind of "my own timetable" on how things will go in the next couple of weeks/months....some members here know my real identity and will be informed, once I am ready to pull this off.

Nevertheless, I will be more than happy to exchange a few toughts with you over gmail!

I cannot give my identity away.....

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Intel...

Ha! I was just going to ask if you worked for Intel!

• Intel
    Intel

Hahahahaha....Nope. My former "employer" is worser....they are a greedy bunch of delusional lying old bastards!!!!

I think INTEL are saints in comparison...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Very nicely put, EP.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

It really is scary how they use children so effectively. How many times does this approach work? I've seen this kind of things many times myself and looking back it's really twisted. And they have the nerve to say that witnesses aren't witnesses because of a date or the dangling carrot of paradise. As born-ins, we both know how powerful that imagery is, what with the lion petting and all...poor kid.

Sorry you had a setback with your son - I know how hard you've been working on getting him to think independently and it'll pay off eventually. 2 steps forward and one step back, sweets. The hardest part for you right now is treading that line until your divorce is final.

• clarity
    clarity

EP ... wow wow & wow! Powerful.

From your son's perspective in this pushpull, yesno situation between mommy, jw's & daddy ...what can he do? He has been brainwashed too!

So, yes you will get the cold shoulder from him, the sideways looks, and the disbelief.

But the more open, honest and loving you continue to be, and the more good memories he has of you two together ... he'll look at you one day and say "Yeah, I know my daddy, and I know he's a good guy." The cognitive dissonance will start to lift.

My experience at least .....with a beloved grandchild.

clarity

• designs
    designs

Publish it in the Brooklyn Daily Eagle.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Powerful stuff, EP.

Just show your son that big, beautiful heart of yours.

He'll get it.

Peace and love to you and yours.

Syl

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Great vent. Bet you feel a whole lot better.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Great letter, EP!

Of all they teach, the worst is the lies they teach you to tell yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit